Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Dead End - Zombies UK

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kady (last edited Jan 13, 2018 04:47AM) (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Hello everyone,
I have some UK codes available for my new audiobook
Dead End - book 1 in a zombie series. Please contact me if you are interested in listening for an honest Review on Audible.
Dead End

UK - https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Sci-Fi-F...

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)

message 3: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)"

Thank you Edward. I will send a US code to you.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Kady wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)"

Thank you Edward. I will send a US code to you."
Thank You Kady

message 5: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments I still have codes available for UK and USA if anyone would like to review the audiobook :)

message 6: by Pj (last edited Dec 29, 2017 07:24AM) (new)

Pj | 16 comments I'm currently reviewing another title, but when I'm done I'd be happy to listen and review in the next few days. You can send me a private message on GoodReads with the necessary information. I need a US code.

message 7: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Pj wrote: "I'm currently reviewing another title, but when I'm done I'd be happy to listen and review in the next few days. You can send me a private message on GoodReads with the necessary information. I nee..."
Thank you Pj. Code sent :)

message 8: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments I still have some codes available :)
Would love to have some UK reviewers. Please direct message me if you are interested. Thank you and Happy New Year.
Kady.

message 9: by Griffin (new)

Griffin | 3 comments Hey Kady, I am certainly interested in listening to your book. I have a huge collection of storie's i've read in the zombie genre and would love to see how yours stacks up!

message 10: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Griffin wrote: "Hey Kady, I am certainly interested in listening to your book. I have a huge collection of storie's i've read in the zombie genre and would love to see how yours stacks up!"
That would be great, thank you. I'll PM you :)

message 11: by Simon (new)

Simon | 15 comments Kady wrote: "Griffin wrote: "Hey Kady, I am certainly interested in listening to your book. I have a huge collection of storie's i've read in the zombie genre and would love to see how yours stacks up!"
That wo..."

Kady, normally I'd be interested. I've probably become one of the world's biggest suckers for a good zombie tale especially in the UK. unfortunately Audible are trashing all my reviews due to a system problem at the moment and so it would be a waste of a code for you. Maybe when they fix it :-) Otherwise good luck with the books!

message 12: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Simon wrote: "Kady wrote: "Griffin wrote: "Hey Kady, I am certainly interested in listening to your book. I have a huge collection of storie's i've read in the zombie genre and would love to see how yours stacks..."

Thank you, Simon, and I know what you mean. I have the exact same problem at the moment with posting reviews. Do let me know if you change your mind about the promo code :)

message 13: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Hello everyone :) I still have 1 US code left and some UK promo codes. DM me if interested in listening for review. Thank you.

message 14: by Kady (last edited Jan 13, 2018 04:50AM) (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments The US codes are gone now, but I still have UK promo codes available and would love some reviewers. UK codes can be used by US audible members but you would have to sign in, download and review on the UK site.

Trashed Panda Brew Co (trashedpanda) | 4 comments Uk listener here and fellow zombie fan ... id love to give it a spin !! :)

message 16: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 32 comments Trashed Panda Brew Co wrote: "Uk listener here and fellow zombie fan ... id love to give it a spin !! :)"

that's great :) I will send you a PM, thanks.