Christian Ladies Book Club discussion

Leota's Garden
This topic is about Leota's Garden
Leota’s Garden > Leota's Garden Chapter 20 Discussion Question

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Britnie (new) - added it

Britnie | 352 comments Mod
Corban says he’s sorry to Leota and tells her that he was “wrong about everything”. Do you think everything that has happened has helped him finally realize what’s so wrong with his school project idea?

Jenn Hall | 44 comments Yes, I do think he is begging to understand why his ideas are good, but in the long run oh so bad. As many ppl try to do the good, but by walking they someone's view we understand that it isn't as easy and tightly as we thought. Poor Leota

message 3: by Britnie (new) - added it

Britnie | 352 comments Mod
I think Corban is finally understanding where Leota has been coming from. It took him a while, but he's finally getting it. I think it took Leota's stroke to really help him see everything in a new light.

This whole chapter was a really good one. Annie is such a selfless character who loved her Grandma so much. I'm so happy for Leota to have Annie in her life.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Esparza | 119 comments Loved what both of you had written. Totally agree.

Oh my goodness.....that part made me cry. That was such a powerful moment. He has learned so much in such a short time and has gained a dear friend who he loves. It was no longer about his project at all but about helping his friend. Such a beautiful story. Get better Leota! You gotta get better!