2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Bri's 200

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 6 comments I set a goal of 100 this year. Even though I barely read at all over the summer, I am still probably going to hit 180 by the end of the year. Now, I know that I will be able to up that number to 200 if I just read 20 books over the summer. Not to mention the fact that I am going to be starting college, meaning that I will have more time to read rather than being stuck in a loud school for anywhere between 6-12 hours with my activities.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Briennai wrote: "I set a goal of 100 this year. Even though I barely read at all over the summer, I am still probably going to hit 180 by the end of the year. Now, I know that I will be able to up that number to 200..."

Wow, very impressive Briennai! Wishing you good luck with your goal and above all, happy reading!

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 6 comments Susy wrote: "Briennai wrote: "I set a goal of 100 this year. Even though I barely read at all over the summer, I am still probably going to hit 180 by the end of the year. Now, I know that I will be able to up ..."
Thank you!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments best of luck in the coming year!

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 6 comments Blagica wrote: "best of luck in the coming year!"

You too!

message 6: by Lisa (last edited Jan 04, 2018 11:55AM) (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Hi Briennai,
Uhm, you think you'll have more time to read in college? :D I'm not trying to burst your bubble, and I truly do hope that it turns out to be the case for you. I just know what it's been like from the last 3 years and just never heard anyone say that before.

Either way, that's quite the goal you've got ahead of you :) I hope you discover some great books in 2018! Good luck with everything!

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 6 comments Lisa wrote: "Hi Briennai,
Uhm, you think you'll have more time to read in college? :D I'm not trying to burst your bubble, and I truly do hope that it turns out to be the case for you. I just know what it's be..."

I know it might be more difficult, but you don't know my high school XD. I go to an advanced high school, and I've had weeks where I stay up till midnight or later every night and still don't finish everything. Most of the people who come from my school say that college IS actually easier. I hope I discover some good books this year as well!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments You are doing great keep it up!

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Briennai wrote: "Susy wrote: "Briennai wrote: "I set a goal of 100 this year. Even though I barely read at all over the summer, I am still probably going to hit 180 by the end of the year. Now, I know that I will b..."

How’s it going so far Briennai?

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 6 comments Blagica wrote: "You are doing great keep it up!"

Susy wrote: "Briennai wrote: "Susy wrote: "Briennai wrote: "I set a goal of 100 this year. Even though I barely read at all over the summer, I am still probably going to hit 180 by the end of the year. Now, I k..."

Thank you guys! It's been going well so far. I have actually struggled to keep up with reviews as I continue reading. Goodreads keeps telling me that I am ahead of schedule by a book or two, so I think I've been staying on track!

message 11: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) 👍🏻👍🏻😃

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) | 6 comments Blagica wrote: "You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you."

Thank you! Same to you.

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!