Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy Bear & Niran

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Hey :)

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments That’s okay :)
So do you have an idea what you want to roleplay?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I didn't get a notification for this one, sorry about that!

And I have a bunch of ideas haha did you wanna do a MxM, MxF or FxF RP?

message 5: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Omg I’m so sorry! I didn’t get a notification either, but I still want to roleplay. I prefer FxM

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments It's alright (: I just needed to look back at our messages since I didn't know if we talked about much lol I know we were gonna do doubles.

And alright, do you have any ideas that you really wanna do?

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Me too xD and no I haven't really got anything particular. Do you? What kind of roleplays are you into?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I have a lot of ideas that we can pick and choose from, so let me go ahead and grab some of them and see if any catch your eye (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments 1. While out on a hike one day during the winter season, Person A comes across a cabin in the woods that was buried under the snow. Surrounding the cabin were a pack of wolves. Curiosity got the better of them, and Person A went to investigate. The wolves seemed to be aware of their presence, but did not stop them from entering the cabin. Inside, Person A found Person B, unconscious and dirty on the cabin floor with more wolves surrounding them. Hurriedly, Person A rushed to Person B, frightening the wolves in the process and making them scatter, though they remained in the cabin. Person A cared for Person B for 8 hours, snuggling up with the unconscious person until help arrived.

Once they got out safe and sound, Person B was put through tests. The doctors found no blood ties to the person and determined they had been out there for nearly 8 years in isolation. When Person B finally awakes, they are hysterical. Acting more beast them human, they fought against the doctors, growling, barking and biting them. It was only when Person A enters the room that Person B calms down, like they know Person A cared for them for that short time. After a few days of careful surveillance, the doctors determine this to be a case of a Wild Person, someone who lives in the wilderness and basically grew up to animal families. Person B's family in this case, the wolves.

Person A does not want to abandon Person A, considering they are the only one who can calm the terrified beast. Giving up on any reason they had, Person A adopts Person B and takes them home. It is clear that they will have to go through a lot to care for person B, since it's more like raising a wild animal then a human being. But there was something about Person B that Person A was enchanted by, so they are willing to do whatever it takes to help them get better.

2. Person A is a mermaid who lives with their fellow Clan in a rock cave very close to a small island. Person A has always been the adventurous type, never listened to the "don't go so close to humans" rule that their siblings tried time and time again to push onto them. Of course, they've never actually gone close to humans before. Yet. Person B is part of a small band of pirates, not the ruthless ones that always end up being the villain in those Disney movies. No, they're more down grade then that.

One day while Person B's crew were out, they decided to stop by an island to pick some food for themselves. Person A noticed them and began to watch them, completely intrigued. When they got back on their boat and started to head out, Person B accidentally slipped on some water and hit their head on the side of the boat, falling into the water. Quick to react, Person A rushed to save Person B, getting to them in time and putting them back into the boat. The other members of the crew saw this mermaid and couldn't believe their eyes. They seemed scared, yet interested as well. When Person B woke up, the first thing they saw was Person A, and they seemed to fall in love right away. But Person A's family wasn't so happy about their sibling being near humans.

Person A's family rushed to their aid, threatening to sink the pirate's small boat. Person A begged them to let them go, however they seemed to want nothing to do with it. Trying to save the poor pirates, Person A made a huge wave rush towards their family, sending the boat away from them. But Person A got caught up in the blast, and ended up with the boat instead of their family. Person B, even though they felt bad about them being separated, Asked Person A to stay with them. After a promise of being able to see much of the world, Person A agreed and began to follow them, becoming their helper. But when more pirates learn of Person A, they want the mermaid for themselves. How will Person B be able to keep Person A safe?

3. Guy A and Guy B have been friends forever, both of them being very social in school. Guy B was always pretty sickly as a child and has a lot of mental issues. So Guy A often had to take care of him, acting as an older brother figure to them even though they were only born literally 2 days apart from one another. As high school started to end however, Guy B realizes that his feelings for Guy A weren't....normal. Yeah, he was his best friend, but he felt more than that of him. As in, he liked him. Really, really liked him. And because they're such good friends, Guy A starts to realize that somethings up. Guy B is scared to death of telling him however because Guy A has never really been a large supporter of homosexuals due to his family being extremely homophobic. Plus with the people that they hung out with? Guy B knew that if he came out, he would be shunned. What will happen?

4. (I would like to play Person B) Person A and Person B have been friends for a really long time, always having done everything together. They never got into a relationship, though many people thought that they always shoulder have been in one or always thought they were. But no, they were just best friends, nothing more. Person C is someone who isn't very fond of Person A and Person A isn't fond of them. Person C did something to A a few years ago that damaged him. Person C continues to try and make Person A's life harder. Person B knows of what Person C did and once he does something even worse to both A and B, B decides to take some action. He starts to visit his mothers home to figure out why C is the way they are, wanting to help him some way. Once Person C gets back from the detention center they got sent to for what they have done to A and B. B starts to try and talk more to Person C, tries to understand why they are the way they are. Person B discovers that Person C had a hard time growing up, their family wasn't very kind at all so they would resort to acting out and pushing people away to get the attention they craved. And Person C is annoyed with Person A because they have such an easy life. Person B, understanding this a bit more, tries their best to get into Person C's life, but they seem uninterested. However, after Person B saves Person C from imminent death when they are attacked, will Person C finally start to open up? And if they do, will they be able to stay just friends or something more? And what about Person A? How will they feel with this betrayal from their best friend trying to befriend their enemy?

One person plays A and C, the other plays B.

5. Guy A's life hasn't been easy. Born into a loving family that turned sour, he is basically used as a maid to his parents, needing to buy food for them, cook, clean, everything a parent should do for their child he has to do for them. He is hard at work to succeed in school and a career so he can get away from his parents as quickly as possible. A shy and clumsy as all hell, he's just an average guy that doesn't have a lot of friends.

On his way from home one day, he stops by this shop that are selling human-like creatures, that look just like humans, except they are miniature, like Tinker Bell size (5-8 inches). When he enters the store, he sees Person B, who catches his eye right away. Person B in a younger creature (16-19) and has been used as a sex toy for their entire life. They are very untrusting to pretty much everyone and has a rather sour attitude, because of all they have gone through. So you can bet that when Guy A decides to buy them, they think they're going to have to endure an endless life of torture. What they don't expect though, is that Guy A isn't into this for any sex, he still hasn't had that himself. He bought this creature because he wanted a friend. Someone he can finally talk to. And though Person B is wary for a very long time, they start trusting Guy A and develop...feelings for them. Feelings they had never felt before. Will they act on these feelings, or simply keep it in the dark? And with Guy A's parents becoming more and more abusive by the day, will Person B put a stop to it, or will Guy A endure it until he can leave the house? What about possible mafia members who want to claim Person B as their own? The possibilities for drama, action and romance are endless!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Any of these that arn't in MxF form can be easily switched (:

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I like number 2 a lot :)
I don’t know if you want to do doubles to be fair or if you don’t mind playing any gender

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments You're the one that mentioned wanting to do doubles in our PMs lol I can play either gender, but since I've been playing male characters recently in the MxF RPs that I've done, I would prefer to be the female. I like to try and keep as even numbers of the genders I play as possible.

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I don’t mind playing the man in this role play if you want :) should we make characters?

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I don’t mind playing the male in this roleplay, so we don’t have to do doubles. Should we make characters :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure, I have a character already made for this so I'll go grab her (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments

Name: Sylver Marie

Human Name: Sylver Marie Winshine

Date of Birth: March 02
Time of Birth: Around 4 AM
Location of Birth: Novaya Zemlya, a Russian island in the Arctic Ocean

Species: Mermaid

Language(s): English and understands some Russian

Relationship Status: Single

Sexuality: Doesn't give it much thought.
Position? Dunno
Virgin? Yes.

Appearance
 photo 14bf513c7e49f7a888f87683d503e4d3--emo-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-girls_zpsbt2z23dd.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Gray
//Height// 5'1
//Weight// 110 lbs
//Bust Size// 32 C
//Skin Tone// Healthy Pale

Scars? Not many.
Freckles? A few on her arms, but not a lot.
Birth Marks? Nope.
Distinctive Markings?No.

Tail
(view spoiler)

History
I have a lot to be known about my life, yet at the same time not much at all, since no one in the world knows for sure of my existence. Out of all the other girls, I am the one who is more cast aside. I am the one who seeks for more adventure beyond what has been taught to me, beyond what I see everyday. My mother and 2 sisters don't agree with my life, with what I want to do it with it, and that saddens me that it seems I have no where to fit in but in my dreams. In the dreams where humans and those like me live in peace, not where we are now with us needing to hide from the pirates who want to kidnap us, hurt us and sell us for money. I long for a time that humans can recognize that we're human too, but I fear I won't be able to witness that in my lifetime...

Personality
*Caring
*Friendly
*Cautious
*Playful to those she is comfortable with
*Easy to upset
*Easy to anger (though her anger normally turns to sadness)
*Needs a push to believe in herself and feel confident
*Easily broken unless someone is there to help her through hard times
*Gentle

Powers
Sylver has heightened senses, she can taste, smell and hear better than humans can. She is also able to communicate with certain sea creatures, such as dolphins, whales, squids and a few different types of fish. She also has the ability to move water if she is in contact or very close contact with it. It's still a new skill that she is learning and many of the others frown upon her being able to use it, since it's such a rare and unusual talent. So she mostly keeps it to herself. Also, she's able to breath underwater.

Strengths
{Everything mentioned up above in Powers}

Weaknesses
*Sylver cannot live forever under the water, she needs to come up for air on a pretty regular basis and she prefers to sleep just with her tail in the water and the rest of her body on a rock of some sort.
*Her tail is the most sensitive part of her body and if she happens to get cut on it, it hurts a lot and takes much longer to heal, which also makes it harder for her to swim.
*She cannot change into a human on command, she will need to be out of the water completely for at least 48 hours before she grows legs. And if she does not grow back her tail within 3 days after that, she will never get it back.

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Name: Samuel Kelling

Date of Birth: August 21st
Location of Birth: Samuel was born in a city called Nassau in the Bahamas.

Appearance:
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/24/7...

http://7.s.dziennik.pl/pliki/1172000/...

Scars ~ He has a lot of scars on his body, particularly a long scar in the centre of his chest, a bullet scar under his collar bone and a few smaller scars here and there.
Tattoos ~ A Skull on his left forearm, an anchor tattoo just above that.
Distinctive Mark ~ The letter P on his right forearm, branded as a pirate.

His ship:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/0...

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/p...

Ships Flag:
https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-al...

History:
Samuel was born in Nassau, Bahamas, where the city thrived by itself. It was always sunny and tropical and full of adventure and he adored his city. There were lots of pirates in Nassau, everywhere they were, they would trade and parlay and do business with one another. His father, Thomas Kelling, was the owner of a pub called The Handmaidens Tail, where all the pirates would come to drink and celebrate. Samuel would see these pirates first hand, and couldn't help but admire them.
His mother and father soon took in a little girl, Eva, she was two years younger than Samuel, and ever since they had been as thick as thieves and looked at each other as siblings.
Samuel's childhood wasn't so bad. But eventually, he had to grow up. His parents soon passed away and he inherited the pub, however, he planned to do things differently. He gave his sister the pub and decided to work on a ship, and though it was hard, it paid off. He became captain of is own ship at 20 and did business with other pirates as Nassau. His love for the sea was apparent since birth, and now he spends most of his time on the sea, travelling, getting into trouble and adventuring.

Personality:
*Strong willed
*Confident
*Clever
*Cunning
*Charming
*Mature
*Firm
*Friendly to those he knows
*Adventurous
*Courageous
*Quick Witted

Family -
Sister ~ Eva Kelling, 20 (Alive)
Mother ~ Anne Kelling, (Deceased)
Father ~ Thomas Kelling, (Deceased)

message 18: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Can you start it?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I like him. And yeah sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syler yawned softly as she moved around the surface of the water a bit, stretching her arms out over her head. It had been a long night and she had needed to be up early to help with a few chores, mainly just cleaning stuff out of the cave her Clan lived in, gathering up some food, that sort of thing. Nothing hard, but after a mostly sleepless night, it was tough.

"Hey, Syler! Don't go too far out, yeah? Mother doesn't want you near the beach today, said she heard some of the villagers talking about pirates coming round today," her oldest sister said to her as she moved towards the cave entrance. She looked over at her and gave a small grin before she slipped out between the rocks. Even being as tired as she was, she still didn't wanna be stuck in that cave all day. She had specific times she would go out to go "adventuring" as she liked to call it when her mother wasn't around to stop her.

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments A black, beautifully carved ship slowly made its way through the crystal blue ocean, pulling up to the docks of the bright, tropical and sandy island. The Black Widow, the ship was called, was mighty, beautiful and powerful.
“Come on, you scoundrels! Let’s find us some food and alcohol!”, Samuel yelled in encouragement. His crew cheered and yelled back at him as they pulled up gently to a tropical island that was clearly filled with what they needed. His crew members quickly got off the boats, excited to see land and some sort of a civilisation.
They were especially excited for the alcohol and women, the brothels and booze. They had been at sea for a long time, and his men needed the relaxation and comfort, they needed to feel the warmth of a woman.

Once they were done with their pleasures, everyone began loading food onto the ship. Samuel watched from the docks as his men put their backs into it, seeing such a change in them. The Quartermaster walked up to Samuel,” You can see they are refreshed and ready for anything, Captain”. His quartermaster was a tall man, middle aged with black, thick and shoulder length hair that was tied and a full beard.
“There is no pleasure that alcohol and a beautiful woman cannot provide, Quartermaster” Samuel chuckled, a smirk appearing on his face. His Quartermaster laughed, knowing it was true.
Once they were packed up with the resources they needed they would be one their way, on their way to Nassau. Their home.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Once Sylver was out of the cave, she dove under the water to one of her favorite places to visit, an old ship that had been shipwrecked some time ago. She hadn't explored all of it yet, just because she wanted to save some stuff so she had something to look forward to everyday to do, you know? Don't waste all of it when you really had nothing else to do. As she made her way through all of it, a decent amount of time had passed and she figured it was time to go, stop exploring everything in the two rooms she had decided to look at today.

As she got to the surface, the first thing she saw was a ship. A pirate ship. Her eyes widened and she quickly swam over to one of the rocks in the ocean to hide behind, peaking out from behind it. Though she always did hope they would be able to get to a time that pirates and mermaids could live without pirates wanting to use them for something bad, that didn't mean she wasn't still cautious of them. Especially with a ship that looked like that. It was so dark and scary....big too. Biting her lower lip, she just watched the men load up into their ship, seeing who the captain of it was pretty quickly. They dressed different than the rest of the crew. She tilted her head a bit to the side, seeing how young he looked and...handsome. She could only imagine the amount of women he took to bed.

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments They had been there for about an hour, packing things up and putting the resources on their ship.
“Alright men lets prepare to go! Get to your stations!”, Samuel shouted, standing tall and looking over his to his Quartermaster.
“Quartermaster, prepare the ship”, he commanded, his second in command nodding his head and doing what he was told.

The last few items were finally on the ship and everyone was prepared to leave. Samuel stood out on the lower deck, holding loosely on to the rails and looking out to the island as they slowly make their way out.
Soon, they would be home. They would be back at Nassau, but only for a little while. He would be able to see his home and his sister.
He let a big sigh escape his lips. Being captain and being on a boat for almost a year was hard, but he loved it, and he wouldn’t have it any other way.
The ocean was his heart, the sea was his life.
Samuel turned abruptly. Suddenly he felt himself falling, his head hit the hard, wooden railing and he felt his body hit the ocean with a sharp splash.
The last thing he heard was someone shout,” CAPTAIN!”.
Then the darkness took over, everything going black.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sylver remained hidden in her space behind the rock as they finished up loading the boat. She was glad that none of them had seen her and she knew that they wouldn't, considering they wouldn't be able to see over the rock once they got on that huge boat. She pushed some of her hair out of her face to just continue watching them, never having seen a large boat such as that one take sail before. As they started going out, she started to relax just a bit more, a small smile on her face. Even though pirates were scary...it was still kinda cool to watch such a large boat move around the water. It was a bit memorizing....until she noticed someone fall.

Gasping, Sylver didn't even think about what she was doing when she moved from behind the rock and into the water, swimming quickly towards the ship she was never suppose to go near. But she couldn't just let someone die knowing that she could help them! She swam faster than she ever had in her life, the man coming into view when she got closer. She could make it! Extending her arm out once she got there, she put her arm around him across his back, then the other arm on his chest just to steady him as she swam up. Breaking through the surface of the water, she coughed a few times, really just from the work she had just done, and made sure the man's face was above the water so he would be able to breath.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Everything was dark.
Everything was quiet.
Samuel floated in the water, drifting further and further down, until suddenly he felt light on his face, he heard noises, heard his crew shouting and birds above squawking and whatnot. However, he was still very much unconscious, his body weak and his mind blank.

"Lord have mercy", one of the men gasped.
All the men had gathered on one side of the ship, the side where the Captain had slipped and fallen into the sea. The Quartermaster had taken off his belt of weapons and was about to jump into the sea when one the crew stopped him, an old man who had grabbed his waist coat and nodded toward something.
"Look", his voice croaked out.
There he was, the Captain in the arms of a women, a mermaid.
The Quartermasters eyes widened, the whole crew was in awe and shock of the sight of the mermaid. For a moment everyone just watched, looking over the mermaid and her tail.
Everyone knew they were real. But many knew them to be vicious and mysterious and dangerously alluring. However, this particular one had a different look about her.
"What are you staring at!?" the Quartermaster yelled, looking over the men as his shout bellowed," Get some rope, you idiots!".

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Syler knew that she as near the boat, she knew that she was practically right up against it. She looked up, seeing how pretty much everyone that was part of the crew was looking down at her in awe. And it scared her, it did. She was terrified that she was going to get taken, that they were going to hurt her, despite the fact that she had just rescued their captain. It didn't matter to them, they were greedy and ruthless. And she wished that they weren't.

She watched as they ran off to get some rope, looking down at the man that she was still holding. Cautiously, she touched his face, then trailed down to his neck and checked for a pulse. He was alive, it was just a long fall from the ship to the water. He probably his hit head and, well, everything, pretty hard. Trailing her hand further towards his chest and stomach, she knew he swallowed some water. Frowning, she moved her hand slowly up his body, taking the water along with her. It was a skill she had, she was feared for it. But it would make this man feel better. Once she got up to his mouth, she pulled up out of his mouth, dropping it back into the ocean where it belonged.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Suddenly, Samuel felt something rise from his mouth, making it easier to breathe. He awoke from his unconsciousness, coughing at the sudden air that entered his mouth and lungs. He slowly and carefully opened his eyes, feeling arms around him but unsure of whose arms they were exactly. His eyes opened and there he saw a woman, a woman with pale, porcelain skin and beautiful long black hair. Was this who saved him? A woman. He looked her in the eyes for a moment and then looked over and suddenly saw a shimmering tale flicker on the side.

"A mermaid", he muttered gently.
He looked back at her, in awe, amazement and shock. She was beautiful and she had saved his life.
"Thank you", he spoke sincerely, grateful and still somewhat shocked. He heard his men shouting and running around, clearly they had found him and were trying to find something to pull him up. But Samuel didn't much mind that he was in the ocean with a beautiful woman. "I am Samuel", he said softly, introducing himself while he looked at her with a gentleness about him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sylver waited for the men to come back with something, anything that would help this man get back on board. She did look over at him when he started stirring now, not expecting him to wake up quite yet, but she supposed, now that the water was out of him, there was nothing keeping him asleep. She was worried he was going to try and hurt her, but instead he simply...greeted himself. Like it was just an average day. It was a bit humorous to say the least.

"You're just been saved by a mermaid and are floating in the middle of the freezing ocean and you have a moment to think about introducing yourself?" she questioned him a bit, but it was clear she was just joking a bit, a little light conversation and words,"Hello Samuel. I'm....I'm Sylver." She debated on if she should introduce herself, but there was no hard in it she supposed. It was just a name after all.

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments "It would be rude if I did not introduce myself to, I'm assuming, my saviour", Samuel replied genuinely. He was quite the gentleman, and he was grateful for the fact that she had saved him, such a beauty.
"Nice to meet you, Sylver", he looked over her, somewhat mesmerised and continued," Such beauty you posses". For a moment he just looked her in the eyes, his gaze soft and warm yet completely intrigued.

"It seems our captain doesn't mind swimming in the sea with a mermaid!", the Quartermaster exclaimed, laughing slightly, as did the crew. Samuel gave a chuckle and shook his head, "I am sorry about my crew, they rarely see such a beauty, let alone a mermaid". It was true, they were men after all. If they saw a beautiful woman they became fools.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sylver listened to his words, taking note how he referred to her as a beauty more than once. It did make her blush a little bit, but that was because she hadn't really been called that before. Her clan was mostly made up of women, there were only a few men there and all of them were much older or still children. So it wasn't a compliment she got in, well, forever.

"It's alright. I do think you should get back on your ship though before you start to freeze," she said, looking up at the men who were looking back down at them. They still made her nervous, she wanted him to get back to safety quickly so she too could retreat away from them before they changed their kind attitudes to something more greedy and vicious.

message 30: by Niran (last edited Feb 27, 2018 04:26AM) (new)

Niran | 1792 comments "What a lovely lady. You are quite concerned for my health huh?", he smiled, raising his eyebrows. He was flattered really. What people told him about mermaids may be wrong, many people were afraid of mermaids. His men threw down a rope, shouting "Captain, the rope".
"Aye, give me a minute", he stated, looking only at Sylver.

"So its not true that all mermaids are vicious, man eating creatures", he mumbled, giving a little joking smile. Samuel could see that she was somewhat afraid of her men, "Do not worry, they won't harm you. They are more afraid of you than you are of them, and they will not do anything against their Captains orders, they are loyal men". He hoped he had reassured her. Though he knew some men out there would hunt mermaids for sport, killing them horribly and brutally.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments "You could say that," Sylver said, sounding wary of him still. She was glad when the rope came down so she would be able to let him go finally and return to her cave where her family was. However, he didn't take hold of it right away and instead, stayed there to talk to her more.

"Man eating creatures? That's what you humans think of us?" she asked with a small giggle, moving one of her hands to get some hair out of her face,"I suppose there are some vicious sirens out there that would do that, but none around here. We're rather peaceful as long as you don't pose a threat to us."

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Samuel smiled at her little giggle, seeing that he had amused her, and he was glad that he had. It would have been a big regret of his to go away without seeing her laugh, he would have hated himself for a while. He took hold of the rope, sighing slightly and looking away briefly.

"Its been a pleasure, Sylver", he said gently, smiling at her warmly," I'm honoured I was saved by you, thank you". He looked at her for a moment, taking in everything and not really wanting to go. But he knew he would have to. "Maybe one day when I come back we could do something", he smiled in a friendly way.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sylver watched at the rope was let down to the water so Samuel would be able to grab hold of it and get back onto his ship. She heard his words, but she didn't really understand what he meant. There wasn't much for a mermaid and a human to do with one another, since she needed to stay in water and the ocean wasn't the best place for a human to be in without being in a boat. She opened her mouth to respond when she heard some splashes and she looked over.

"Sylver! Get away from that ship, now!" her mother yelled at her, her and 5 other women from the Clan with her, glaring daggers at the pirate ship. Sylver glanced to the ship and motioned with her hand for Samuel to hurry up and get back on board.

"Mother, it's okay, they didn't hurt me. I was just helping one of them get back-."

"You don't help scum like them! Do you know what horrible things those men will do to you!?" her mother yelled at her while the girls hissed and glared at all the people on the ship.

message 34: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Things happened quickly; more mermaids came to them, hissing and looking very aggressive and protective of Sylver. But before that, he had been in a daze, looking into Sylvers eyes as if it was the last, because for all he knew it was the last time.
But his men quickly pulled him, and he watched as he was pulled further and further away from the mermaid.

He was back on his ship, his men all had frightened faces on them, seeing the number of mermaids. His Quartermaster stood there, tall and looking over, unafraid but not threatening.
“I am Captain Samuel. Me and my crew mean you no harm!”, Samuel shouted over to them, his hands raised in surrender.
Things could either turn out well or go extremely wrong. This situation had to be approached with caution.
“Sylver saved me and I was simply thanking her”, Samuel exclaimed, looking down at Sylver, smiling gratefully.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments "Mother, I'm telling you, they didn't and they won't! Look, they're already leaving!" Sylver yelled back at her, looking behind herself at the pirate ship that had already begun to move away a little bit. Her mother looked at the ship, listening to the man speak and she continued to just glare daggers.

"They're nice, they're not gonna do anything," Sylver said to her again, catching the smile Samuel shot her. She couldn't help but smile back at him, glad that he had in fact helped her. But the sound of the others hissing louder made her look back.

"You're a liar!" her mother yelled and suddenly the others were moving quickly underwater towards the ship.

"No!" Sylver yelled and acted quickly and hastily. She used her powers to move the water under her, making almost like a barrier to push the water towards the others so they couldn't attack. She wasn't the best at it, but it was working. She also moved the water by the ship to make it go faster, but something went wrong as she did this. She pushed too hard in both directions, sending the ship pretty far and it rocked a lot, but it also forced her underwater and took her with it and sent the other mermaids far back away from them.

message 36: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Many things were happening before any of them could truly understand. Samuel thought his words might give some comfort and ease to the situation, however it only made things worse. He left it up to Sylver to try and get her family to understand, but again, it was just getting worse. The mermaid family hissed at them and headed straight towards them, swimming underneath the ship.

They had to hold on tightly as the boat moved so suddenly, his men holding on to the edge of the boat as the current that Sylver had mustered up pushed them away from danger. However she was also dragged with them, separating her from her family.
Samuel didn’t wait another second. He tied the rope around his waist, looking over to the Quartermaster briefly before jumping into the ocean.
He swam under the boat to see Sylver, and he immediately grabbed her. He pulled on to rope to signal that his men should pull them up and without hesitation they were being hauled up and on to the boat.
There, his crew stood, watching with mouths agape as the mermaid was on his shit. Her tail glittering and long, flapping about slightly.
“Are you alright?”, Samuel asked, his arms still clearly around her waist, he moved his hand to push her hair aside.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sylver didn't know what happened, nor did she mean to do what she had done. By the time she noticed her mistake, it was too late and she was being pushed back very quickly under the water. She ended up under the ship, hitting her head against it with a bang. She was able to keep consciousness, but she was disorientated. Her vision was going in and out as she was hauled up to the boat with Samuel's help. She coughed up water once up, groaning a bit in pain. She reached back and touched her head, where she had hit it, and blood came off onto her hand. It was a good thing she healed quicker than humans...

"I'm....I'm okay," she said a bit shakily, looking around with a squint. She flapped her tail a bit just to make sure it was okay and wasn't broken or anything. It moved well and wasn't sore, so she assumed it was fine."I dunno what happened....I've never done that so powerful before." Sniffling, she wiped some water from her face and glanced at all the pirates around her, now more afraid than if she was just in the water and looking up at them.

message 38: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Samuel could see blood on her hand, where she had placed her hand on her hand, his eyes were wide in a worried way. Before he knew it one of his crew members offered a handkerchief, “Mi lady”, he said softly. This crew member was John, he was a short fellow, he had dirty blond hair and clean shaven face.
He knelt down and held the handkerchief to Sylvers head, smiling slightly at her, as if to let her know he wasn’t any harm to her.

Samuel could see she was frightened.
The situation had escalated quite quickly.
“It’s alright, Sylver. You are safe here, I promise you that. My men also promise that”, Samuel stated firmly yet gently. His men removed their hats and held them to their chest, saying quiet “Aye” to let Sylver know she was completely safe. Most of the men were afraid of the mermaid, shocked by her as they believed she was the dangerous one. But they wouldn’t do anything against their captains orders.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sylver looked at the man who approached her with a napkin of sorts, hesitant to take it from him. However it seemed that she didn't have to because he just held it to her head. She shied away at first, both because it hurt and she was nervous, but she was still after all he did was hold it there for her. Glancing around at all of the men who took off their hats, she was a little shocked that so many of them looked scared. Maybe this was one of those circumstances that they were most afraid of her than she was of them sorta thing? It seemed odd to be afraid of her now since she was out of the water and couldn't really do much.

"I should get back to my home though....my family is there, and they're probably worried. I just....don't know my way back," she said. They had never left that area, never venturing out too far for fears of being swept away or running into a pirate ship. Of course, Samuel could give her directions back, at least, she assumed he could, but she didn't ask for them. Part of her....wanted to stay. But the scared part was also there.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments HarpyAshe **Can You Live A Life Of Peace And Happiness? I Don't Think So!!** wrote: "Sylver looked at the man who approached her with a napkin of sorts, hesitant to take it from him. However it seemed that she didn't have to because he just held it to her head. She shied away at fi..."

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Sorry!))

Samuel was shocked to hear that she wanted to go back, but also shocked to realise that he didn’t want her to go back. However, he couldn’t stop her or force her.
“I understand”, he stated softly, still kneeling down towards her and staying beside her.
“However, the waters are quite choppy, love. I don’t know if it’s quite safe”, Samuel stated to her. The boat was swaying slightly, and though it was only slight on the boat it could be extremely dangerous off of the boat. Even if she was a mermaid.

Samuel looked around for a moment, looking at his crew and looking over his boat, thinking deeply about what he was about to say.
“Why don’t you stay? You’ve been brave and come out so far already, why not take to the world? Travel and see things you’ve never seen?”, Samuel encouraged, his voice somewhat magical as he explained that she could see the world.
“You can always come back. I promise you, that if you’re not enjoying yourself we will take you back home. But give it a try. The world has so much to offer than that cave and small Island”, he stated softly, smiling at her in a warm way, hoping she would agree.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( It's alright (: ))

Sylver didn't know what to do, other than hope that the pirates would maybe point her in the right direction. Hope that she would keep on course. She was pretty good at it and the sea creatures could probably help her. However, when he heard his words, she furrowed her eyebrows a bit as she looked up at him, then around at the other men around her. He wanted her to stay? Why? There was nothing she could do for them, besides be sold by them. Wait, no. No no, he said they wouldn't....She would believe that.

"But my fins....I'm a mermaid Sam," she said with a small chuckle, looking around his boat,"Me and boats don't exactly mix well. I mean....even if I loose my tail for a while, I can get it back as long as I get back to water in time. But I'm no so sure that's something I'm willing to risk. How will I be able to travel with you and see everything without legs?"

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((Sorry again! I didnt get a notification!))

Samuel felt his eyebrows come together and itched his hair in a confused way. He really didnt know how she would make her way around or even be able to stay on the boat. But he knew he wanted her to stay. He looked over to his Quartermaster and he also shrugged, giving him no answers.

"I don't know, Sylver", he admitted.
He looked over at her, giving her a hopeful and determined look," But don't you want to try? Don't you want to know? Aren't you curious? Even just a little bit..."
Samuel would bet his boat and his crew that she had never really done anything out of what was known to here. He bet she had never really had an adventure.
"You said so yourself, you'll get legs eventually...and then once you get into water again you'll have your tail back", he repeated her own words back to her, wishing that she would give it a chance.