2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Shooting for 60

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 7 comments I've surpassed my goal of 50 this year so might as well up the ante for next. Lots of great deals on Amazon so I've loaded up on the ol' Kindle. Should be set for a few months.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jesse wrote: "I've surpassed my goal of 50 this year so might as well up the ante for next. Lots of great deals on Amazon so I've loaded up on the ol' Kindle. Should be set for a few months."

Nice goal Jesse!! Wishing you the best of luck with it and happy reading!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Congratulations on surpassing your goal in 2017, Jesse!
Do you have a particular book you can't wait to read in 2018?

Happy New Year and happy reading!

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 7 comments Lisa wrote: "Congratulations on surpassing your goal in 2017, Jesse!
Do you have a particular book you can't wait to read in 2018?

Happy New Year and happy reading!"

Yes, a few. Some great Kindle sales the past few weeks. Got a bunch of the books that were up for 2017 awards (Pachinko, The Leavers, etc) and Hillbilly Elegy I'm looking forward to. You?!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. You are doing great! 14 is a fantastic start!

message 7: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 7 comments Blagica wrote: "Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. You are doing great! 14 is a fantastic start!"

Thanks, you too! Had a vacation with lots of travel time so I knocked out like a book a day for almost a week :)

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 9: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 7 comments Blagica wrote: "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?"
Thanks Blagica, and same to you! I'd say Hillbilly Elegy and The Leavers have been the best so far this year for me. How about you??

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine! My stand out this year is Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between