All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf) > Beacon Hills-Boston

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Open))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Lets start on season one,))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith drove her motorcycle through Boston, she was headed towards Beacon Hills, a place that her cousin and Uncle lived and a place she hadn't visited since she had been ten. Driving up in front of the Stilinski home she parked and picked up her bags, slinging them over her shoulder she headed inside.

Scott walked through the woods, looking around at everything, even the slightest noise made him jump and turn the flashlight towards it. "This wasn't a good idea Stiles. The last time we encountered Derek he seemed pissed." He said worriedly.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli (That's just fine, he's mostly grumpy and usually speaks with his body language, )

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Not much really, wanted to maybe train a bit you know to help me control my shifting." Scott told the much older Werewolf.

Faith left the house and drove down to the reservation before she removed her helmet and started to jog, heading into the woods, dodging trees and jumping over logs. She wanted a work out and was currently jogging recreationally. She passed the area Derek, Scott and Stiles were and kept going.

message 6: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jan 08, 2018 09:26PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "There's someone who smells like Stiles nearby, at least, they were nearby. And its not his dad." Scott said warily. He looked around as he walked through the trees.

Faith came upon a house that looked burned out, but it also had slight signs of being lived in. She tilted her head. She barely remembered her Aunt telling her about the fire. Her step-brother having been in the fire department had died trying to put it out. Her Aunt had said that three people at the most survived the fire. But that they'd left. She climbed a tree and kept a lookout. Wanting to know who was staying at the burnt out Hale House.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Its not burning, it hasn't been since Derek was a kid, It's burned out, looks very old and black and falling apart, well kinda see behind Derek? ))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith sat up on a branch of the tree she was in, having heard a sound, she looked around below her and spotted a were-coyote, she tilted her head curiously at the animal.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith rolled her eyes, "Oh cool it I'm not gonna hurt you. Just watching for the person who lives here. Kinda curious." She said to Malia.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "The Hale's used to live here, they left after the fire though and someone seems to have moved back in. I just don't know who." Faith said seeing the question on the Coyote's face.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah, Talia Hale lived there with her kids, Laura, Cora and Derek, and her husband, the whole family except Cora and Derek died in a fire. That's why the house looks the way it does, far as I know Derek left town not long after the fire. Dunno who's living here now." Faith said to Malia.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I just got to town not long ago. So I don't know." Faith told her.

Willa walked through the forest before she spotted Derek and Scott. She jogged up to them smiling.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "My cousin mentioned that someone was living here, didn't mention you were back. I'm Faith, good to see you again Derek." Faith said jumping down from the tree. She landed unhurt. "That is Derek Hale." She answered Malia.

"Wait a second, you're Stiles' cousin aren't you." Scott said stepping forward.

"One and only, actually there's two of us, the other's back in California." Faith said to Scott

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((She's Derek's cousin on his mother's side. Peter Hale is her father))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Visiting family" Faith said with a shrug. "So, you moved back in?" She asked nodding towards the burned out Hale House.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Um....hello?" Scott said looking at Malia.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah, I'm Scott McCall, its nice to meet you." Scott said with a smile.

Faith rolled her eyes then turned and walked over towards the house. "Come on out Stiles I know you're there."

Stiles walked out of the trees and over to his cousin. "How'd you know I was here?" He asked her.

"You're never too far behind Scott, he's here, then so are you." Faith pointed out.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I don't know, so lets have them have met later when she joins Scott's pack))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith glanced at Malia hearing her question, "He's my Cousin, sadly." She said teasing Stiles with the sadly remark.

"Hey." Stiles said to Faith offended.

"Guys." Scott said looking around, currently this was a safe place for werewolves but he didn't want to be a sitting duck if the Argents decided to make an appearance.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((By the way, He only said Guys))

Faith looked at Stiles then Scott and the other Were animals, "okay, lets go." She agreed, her Cousin and the others didn't know that she was a Slayer yet and she preferred they didn't until she told them, well, Stiles and Derek at least.

message 21: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jan 24, 2018 06:34PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((How about her father, or I could make Sam and Dean, and have Kate fall for one of them instead of Derek, because that matching was stupid.))

Faith shrugged and sat on the front porch

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Yeah I made them, Sam is 22 and Dean is 24))

Willa bounded after them silently and out of sight

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yep, as I'll ready ever be." Scott replied and walked over to him.

Faith glanced into the trees and spotted something tan darting from tree to tree.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Inside is fine, Willa's gonna make an appearance beforehand though.))

Willa walked out of the trees cautiously, she knew Derek, when they were younger however briefly being his cousin from his Father's side like Malia was on his mother's side. She didn't really know Malia though.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Hey Derek, find some friends?" She said teasing him playfully, "Ah, training one." She said pointing at Scott. "What are you going to do with her?" She asked nodding towards Faith.

Scott headed towards the house.

Faith looked at Willa and raised a brow.

message 26: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jan 29, 2018 06:55PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Willa, not Willia))

"I'm his cousin, you?" Willa said to Malia

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "You smell a little like him you know." She said to Malia. "And she likes you, which is odd in and of itself." She said to Derek speaking of Faith.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "So you're my cousin too? I'm Derek's cousin from his dad's side, you said you're Peter's daughter so you're his cousin from his mother's side." Willa said adjusting her top. She glanced around at everything. from the burned out house that now belonged to Derek to the other wolf and the two.....was the woman a human? she knew the boy was she could smell that much but she didn't know about the woman.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Alright." Scott agreed and headed into the Hale Home.

Faith followed behind before checking the rail, finding it sturdy she hopped up and sat on it before leaning against one of the support beams.

"Not really no," Willa said with a shrug.

Stiles watched Derek then his cousin. Wary of the older Werewolf and worried for his cousin.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I made Timo, He'll be Willa's betrothed, her future mate from the pack that raised her, He needs someone to RP him.))

Willa followed them up to the front porch but stayed outside if only briefly. After looking from Faith to Stiles she headed inside.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah why not?" She said with a shrug.

message 32: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Feb 05, 2018 10:48PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa sat there watching then saw Scott phase and start fighting back.

Scott backed up a bit before he gained more control of his wolfy abilities then went on the attack instead of defense.

((So did you look Timo Over and Decide?))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Stiles looked at Malia and smiled shyly before waving at her, he blushed before he looked down

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I grew up with Scott, He's my best friend. And we ran into Derek, well my dad's a cop, and he got a call about a dead body see....Anyways we went looking for it in the dark, Scott had his flashlight. He says a herd of Deer ran out and almost trampled him before he was bitten. He went home, then we came out the next day looking for Scott's inhaler that he'd dropped and Derek walks out from behind a tree, says 'You're Trespassing' Tosses Scott his inhaler then walked away." Stiles explained.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((He explained that already, and anytime you want))

Stiles looked out towards the treeline.

Scott jumped over the railing, having been backed up the stairs by Derek.

Willa stepped outside and once again shifted into her human form. She leaned against the side of the house.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((They were looking for a dead body, then Scott was almost trampled by a herd of deer and Scott lost his Inhaler. They went back in the daytime to find his inhaler and ran into Derek))

message 37: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Feb 08, 2018 02:03AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa sniffed the air and smelled wolves like her, outsiders but she also smelled their fear. She leapt towards the treeline shifting into her wolf form letting out a howl to tell the strangers that they were on another wolf's turf and to let them know that she was coming to help. Then she let out a happy yip when she smelled Timo in the distance.

Faith saw Willa shift and take off towards the woods and heard her howl she didn't know what to do in this situation so she stay where she was.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((She howled for Derek, I don't think he's left yet.))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa jumped into the clearing and looked at the pack of wolves. She tilted her head and walked forward before stopping in front of Zaphrina. She looked at the pack concerned before looking behind them towards where they'd come from. She sniffed the air and smelled Timo and looked around for him.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa shifted back to her human form and hugged Timo, even though he was in his wolf form. "I missed you." She said into his dark fur. "My name's Willa" she said to Zaphrina.

message 41: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Feb 09, 2018 10:55AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I think that she can jump in anywhere, Stiles is at Derek's house with Faith, they both stayed there, Stiles being smart for once.))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa shifted back into her wolf form and leapt over Timo before tackling him playfully.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Wrestling around with Timo she wound up on her back, out of breath, looking at the dark wolf above her.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa rolled to her paws and stood. She then looked at Derek and Zaphrina again.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Ma li a Malia and what's up with the text talk, and I thought Malia with Derek and them, Stiles and by extension Faith is back at the Hale House, the group are in the middle of the woods.))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa nodded towards where Hale House was and invited him to stay over, and was planning on asking Derek if he could join their pack. She started walking in the direction of the house.

message 47: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Swanson | 35 comments A newcomer named Autumn, stood afar watching the exchange. She has long flowing red hair, sun kissed skin, and hazel green eyes. She was wearing only a short strapless dress made with the fur of deer with a rope directly placed under her chest area to hold it up and nothing else. You see she is a kitsune that lives in the woods by herself a long time without Derick's family detecting her and now even more have been showing up ever since the day that Scott McCall was transformed. She jumped from the trees and shook her head and thought to herself, 'Damn city shift shapers. Always causing trouble for the rest of us.'

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith looked at Malia and shook her head before following Derek at a jog following not too far behind Derek and Malia.

Stiles watched his cousin take off after Derek and Malia and decided to follow as well.

message 49: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Mar 02, 2018 07:37PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli (Work, and my Laptop was taken away from me, then it took forever to Charge, and I occasionally don't get notifications from this group. I don't know why, And I made a crush for Zephrina)

Faith stopped behind Derek and looked at the girl.

message 50: by Kaitlyn (last edited Mar 21, 2018 08:50PM) (new)

Kaitlyn Swanson | 35 comments She stopped dead in her tracks and she just said in a jokester type of voice, "Well Derek, you may not know me but I very much know about you and your entire family along with the nonsense you and your family causes that effects us...My name is Autumn and I have lived in these woods for centuries...my entire life even. Kitsunes aren't called tricksters for nothing you know...a certain bird has told me you guys may need me soon, I'll be watching you Derek." She took off upward to the trees and disappeared

« previous 1 3