Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 8: Mt. Olympus (150+) > Robin's Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Dec 25, 2017 08:27PM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Hello!!!

This last couple of months I have been going through all my ebooks,audios, and physical books and getting them all organized and planned out for 2018. I have been saying for the last couple of years that I need to read the books I own. I also have a lot of series to read,finish or catch up on.

This will be the perfect opportunity to finally make a dent in the TBR of owned books. I compiled a huge list of epubs that I own that I will be working from. I also compiled a huge list of the series I need to read that I will also working from. Because I am a mood reader I am not going to post a list before hand but pick books from these lists and post them month by month as I finish.

message 2: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Nov 11, 2018 10:22AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Potential List--Subject to Change

message 3: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Dec 25, 2017 08:34PM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) xx

message 4: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Feb 08, 2018 10:20PM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) January
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1.Willow Run--1/3 ★ ★ ★ ★
2.The Children of Green Knowe--1/4 ★ ★ ★
3.Hope Was Here--1/8★ ★ ★
9.Ida B. . . and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World--1/8 ★ ★ ★
5.Time Pieces--1/13 ★ ★
6.Mockingbird--1/13 ★ ★ ★ ★
7.Sahara Special--1/13 ★ ★
8.Thimble Summer--1/14 ★ ★ ★
9.The Heiress of Winterwood--1/24 ★ ★ ★ Re-read in the audiobook format.Originally read in 2016 in paperback format.
10.Good Men--1/25 ★
11.The Headmistress of Rosemere-- 1/26 ★ ★ Re-read in the audiobook format. Originally read in 2016 in paperback format.
12.A Touch of Midnight--1/30 ★ ★

Willow Run by Patricia Reilly Giff The Children of Green Knowe Collection (Green Knowe, #1&3) by L.M. Boston Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer Ida B. . . and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World by Katherine Hannigan Time Pieces by Virginia Hamilton Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine Sahara Special by Esmé Raji Codell Thimble Summer by Elizabeth Enright The Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, #1) by Sarah E. Ladd Good Men (Cannie Shapiro, #0.5) by Jennifer Weiner The Headmistress of Rosemere (Whispers on the Moors, #2) by Sarah E. Ladd A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #0.5) by Lara Adrian

message 5: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Apr 01, 2018 12:46PM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) February
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1.The Underground Railroad--2/1 ★ ★ ★ ★
2.Kiss of Midnight--2/2 ★ ★ ★ ★ Re-read in the audiobook format. Enjoyed it more as an audiobook.
3.The Woman in Cabin 10 2/28 ★ ★ ★
4.The White Stallion--2/3 ★ ★ ★

The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware The White Stallion by Elizabeth Shub

message 7: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited May 24, 2018 08:12PM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) April
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1.Radiance--originally read in paperback re-read as an audiobook--liked the audio better.
2.Shimmer--originally read in paperback re-read as an audiobook--liked the audio better.
3.The Thing About Jellyfish
4.Silent Thunder
5.Ever After High: Royals and Rebels
6.Junie B. Jones and That Meanie Jim's Birthday

Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1) by Alyson Noel Shimmer (Riley Bloom, #2) by Alyson Noel The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin Silent Thunder by Andrea Davis Pinkney Ever After High Royals and Rebels by Parragon Publishing Junie B. Jones and That Meanie Jim's Birthday (Junie B. Jones, #6) by Barbara Park

message 8: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited May 24, 2018 08:15PM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) May
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1.Child of the Mountains
2.So Many Books, So Little Time: A Year of Passionate Reading
3.Stephen Colbert's Midnight Confessions
4.A Spy in the House
5.Brave Like My Brother
6.Booked
7.Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen
8.Solo
9.The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society--originally read in audiobook format. Re-read in the paperback format. Due to the epistolary format, I feel like I missed a lot of the story by listening to it on audio. I enjoyed it so much more in the physical book form.

Child of the Mountains by Marilyn Sue Shank So Many Books, So Little Time A Year of Passionate Reading by Sara Nelson Stephen Colbert's Midnight Confessions by Stephen Colbert A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1) by Y.S. Lee Brave Like My Brother by Marc Tyler Nobleman Booked by Kwame Alexander Being Jazz My Life as a (Transgender) Teen by Jazz Jennings Solo by Kwame Alexander The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

message 9: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:01AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) June
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

message 10: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:01AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) July
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

message 11: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:01AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) August
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

message 12: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:02AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) September
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

message 13: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:02AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) October
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

message 14: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:02AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) November
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

message 15: by Robin (Saturndoo) (last edited Jan 30, 2018 11:02AM) (new)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) December
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Good luck and I will see you at the top!

message 17: by Quirkyreader (new)

Quirkyreader | 203 comments Good luck.

message 18: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin Wörterkatze (kerstinwoerterkatze) Good Luck. 📚📖🍀

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Hilary S wrote: "Good luck and I will see you at the top!"

Thanks,you too!!! Yes, I will see you there :) Happy Climbing.

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Kerstin wrote: "Good Luck. 📚📖🍀"

Quirkyreader wrote: "Good luck."

Thanks Good Luck to both of you!!

message 21: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Wow, you're climbing quickly! Good job :)

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Slowly but surely I am getting some reading done. I probably should be making new posts of what I am reading instead of just updating my running monthly posts LOL

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) And I made it to the top. I haven't updated my monthly lists for quite some time but hope to do soon to just to see what I did read LOL

message 24: by Quirkyreader (new)

Quirkyreader | 203 comments Welcome to the top.

message 25: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Congrats!

message 26: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (purpleypumpkin) | 7 comments Well done! Congratulations on getting to the top!