We are all in this together discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 146 comments Mod
This is just a place to talk.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments for some reason, I have been craving spicy stuff, like Takies or other types of spicy chips.

message 3: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Spicy stuff is great!! I'm eating spicy gummies now. I'm upset because some of the people that I rp with is leaving goodreads. I'm gonna miss them so much!!

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments I will make you a deal, I will stay with you if you stay with me

message 5: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

I accept. I need someone that understands me. People don't understand what I have been through... Well, it isn't as bad as you though....

message 6: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Ice!! You are in this group?? And, it isn't just you....

message 7: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Oopss.... I'm in too many groups... It is hard to keep track..

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments are you gonna stay in this group though??

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments because you said you were leaving all of your groups

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments so, when are you leaving??

message 13: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Oh yay! We will miss you though.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments it will not be the same without you.

message 15: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments We will be waiting for your return. Besides, I understand. I did the same thing years ago and just got back into roleplaying this year....or semester. Although my old roleplaying buddies kinda left too.

message 17: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!

message 19: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments I put a comment on my old roleplaying groups but those groups are the embodiment of dead, I'm afraid....not a single soul besides mine for three long years.

message 21: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Awww. It is ok. You have new people to rp with.

message 22: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments And Lydia, although we never like roleplayed....I'm going to miss you as well. Rose and Tamara were interesting character. Besides, now we won't have an approvinator...:(

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments that comment was not meant for you Mr.Q, what is the name of those groups??

message 24: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments Jajajajajaja....I know, Kitana. Kat and you, are my most active roleplaying buddies and I have met some great potential roleplaying buddies on the way. So, I'm not even mad.

message 25: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

I gtg. See you people later!

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments Mr.Q, what about me?? bye Kitana!

message 27: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments What do you mean, Octopus? What groups?

message 28: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments (Being on my phone really makes my responding speed really slow...I'm like 3 comments behind XD)

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments the roleplay groups you were in before, what were they called?

message 30: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Mr.Q? My mom is late... I’m going to be on for a little more...

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments does your mom not like it when you are on???

message 32: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Yeah.... why??

message 33: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments Yeah....about that.....Octopus, don't call me that. You can call me Quemares or Q.....not Mr. Q. Anything but Mr. Q really....and my old groups are dead, don't even think about getting in them and trying to revive them. Besides, I was never a mod, so those special privileges have been lost along with my old roleplaying buddies.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments why doesn't she like it when you are on??

message 36: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

It makes Quemares sound old....

message 37: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Because I’m on too much and I have to type a lot which is bad for my wrist and thumb.

message 39: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments If I was mod, believe me....I would have tried to revive those groups first. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't....I wouldn't have stumbled across you guys. And yeah....it makes me sound old.....I seriously don't like that.

message 40: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments It kinda sounds like a teacher....or a senior....a really old and grey haired senior.....

message 41: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

Yeah.. don’t call him that. It makes me feel weird.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 84 comments sorry, how about Q then??

message 43: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments I believe I have said in every introduction that I would take Quemares or Q for short. By the way, I love how me sounding old make Kitana feel weird.

message 44: by Kit, God Empress Kitana of Edenia (new)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

sup,

message 48: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 37 comments (Read in old man storytelling voice) Gather around children....In my times, when I was just a young boy...People's characters would die like flies. Back then they didn't get so attached to their character. I would have you know that I had a total of 7 characters dying and took the lives of as many as 5 characters lives....

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

oh lol. Just this month one of our puppets- i mean characters were killed in silver lunar XD

« previous 1 3 4