CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2017 Weekly Threads > Week 52- Merry Christmas... It's the Final Countdown!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 698 comments Mod
Merry Christmas, everyone!! I hope everyone is having a nice holiday.

This is the final week for the 2017 52 Book Pickup. We made it through another year of reading a book a week. Congratulations, everyone!

A couple of things...

You will have until January 5th to log your 2017 books. The grand prize winner will be drawn on January 8th.

The 2018 site will not be available until around the last week of January. You will see an announcement and link here when it is ready. Please keep track of your books to add them when the site is ready.

Everyone who has read 52 books or more in 2017 is eligible for a participation prize! These will be available at the Central Library, 298 Cedar Road beginning December 27th. You will most likely be seeing an email from me if you have read the 52.

Comments? Questions? Please post them here or feel free to email me at jherlan@infopeake.org

Thank you, everyone, for another successful year of 52 Book Pickup!!

Happy Holidays!

message 2: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Hurst (bookrdr) | 279 comments Thanks so much for running the program! It brings me a lot of happiness! Merry Christmas to you as well!

message 3: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 698 comments Mod
Ingrid wrote: "Thanks so much for running the program! It brings me a lot of happiness! Merry Christmas to you as well!"

Thank you, Ingrid! I really love doing it and I'm glad it's gotten such a positive response. Looking forward to 2018! :)

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann-fracturedfiction) | 447 comments I would also like to thank you for running the challenge again. I enjoy seeing what everyone else is reading, and letting people know when I find a great book. I can't wait for next years new books. :)