Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 4: Mt. Ararat (48 books) > Kimberley's first sojourn!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberley (last edited Jan 28, 2018 07:24AM) (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 8 comments Very excited to join this group and tackle my aggressive summit!

Completed Books:

1. Unmentionable-The Victoria Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage and Manners. Therese Oneill

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Happy climbing!

message 3: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 8 comments Hilary S wrote: "Happy climbing!"

Thanks! To you as well!

message 4: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 8 comments Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners
So this begins my journey. It's interesting and funny.

message 5: by Kimberley (last edited Jan 28, 2018 07:22AM) (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 8 comments Well, I am still struggling with Unmentionable. What has started out as an interesting, funny read...it's become tedious. but finish I must!

Jan.27th at 10:00 p.m. I finished! Hallelujah!

message 6: by Kimberley (last edited Mar 22, 2018 11:22AM) (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 8 comments Purring around the Christmas Tree (Pawsitively Organic Mysteries, #6) by Liz Mugavero Purring Around the Christmas Tree. Finally finished. This one started slow for me and I did enjoy it when it finally picked up steam. I have been way behind in this challenge, finding new books that i just have to read or listen to before my TBR file. I intend to be more diligent working down my TBR stack for this challenge.

message 7: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 8 comments A Crime of Poison I have really been slow to tackle my TBR pile. Distracted by new cozy mystery series that I have been reading in earnest. Anyway, I did finish A Crime of Poison. It was an enjoyable, fluffy cozy with a very sweet ending, which I hope doesn't signal the end of the series. Well, as of today, I have finished 3 of my 48 books. Ah well.