✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Chris and Hallie

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Okay so what kinda rp do you do usually.

message 2: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Well, I've only done crossovers and Harry Potter themed roleplays before, so I don't mind trying something new. What about you?

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Well I would like to do some superhero stuff really. But I’m good with anything else as well

message 4: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) I don't know. I don't really know much about superhero stuff.

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Well we don’t have to do anything of the comics really. We can just do our own thing really.

message 6: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) That would be interesting.

message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Do you want to make character sheets or just jump in with our characters in mind.

message 8: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) I vote for making character sheets.

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Okay do you want to make them simple or detailed

message 10: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) That's up to you :) I don't mind either.

message 11: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Well let’s do a simple one and try and flesh out the characters with interaction.

message 12: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Alright. I'll work on my character as soon as I get some free time.

message 14: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments You still there?

message 15: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) I'm so sorry! I forgot about this! I'll do it by tomorrow.

Oh, and just to clarify: Should I make a normal character or another superhero?

message 16: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments You can make another superhero if you like. I don't mind whichever really. Whatever you feel will make the rp better.

message 17: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Alright, I'll do it after school.

message 18: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Okay cool and thanks.

message 19: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Name: Areta Rosco
Appearance:

((Sorry for the delay! I hope this is fine!))

message 20: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Yeah that one totally works out for the Rp. Now I’ll just start us off okay.))

Troy walked down the small cobblestone trail in his local park that was usually pretty deserted and not well lit as well. He looked around at the trees that were already withered thanks to the current season which was winter. There was little snowflakes falling down to the ground making the place a true winter wonderland and making it look like it was taken out of a fairytale. Troy was dressed in black jeans, black converse, and had a winter jacket that was a dark blue. He was feeling like today that he was destined to find something but he had no idea what that meant or what it was going to be so he just wandered around.

message 21: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Hey you there))

message 22: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) ((I'm so sorry, Chris, but it looks like I have to leave this group. I'm really sorry. It's not that I'm not interested, but I've got personal reasons. Sorry for being a disappointment.))

message 23: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Do you just want to do this on another group or do you want to move this one to pm?))

message 24: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) ((I don't think I can join another one, and I'm not so sure about pm. I lose track of it easily :( ))

message 25: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Well I’m willing to try if you are. Unless at to much for you then I understand completely.))

message 26: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) ((I don't know... :( Sorry!))

message 27: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Don’t worry it’s all right and you’re not a disappointment at all :) ))