Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 5: Mt. Kilimanjaro (60) > Kimberly Keeps Klimbing Kilimanjaro

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (last edited Aug 24, 2018 01:38AM) (new)

Kimberly (poweki) | 2 comments This will be my 6th Kilimanjaro Klimb! (I'll add my books but will subtract any that I complete in the final few days of 2017.

Books Read: 51

1. The Dark Talent (2.1.18)
2. A Prayer for Owen Meany (5.1.18)
3. When Dimple Met Rishi (8.1.18)
4. The Notebook (10.1.18)
5. Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity (13.1.18)
6. If Someone Says "You Complete Me," Run!: Whoopi's Big Book of Relationships (19.1.18)
7. Brave New World (20.1.18)
8. Perfection (23.1.18)
9. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine (26.1.18)
10. Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg (31.1.18)
11. Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain (2.2.18)
12. Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood (2.2.18)
13. The Brightest Star in the Sky (5.2.18)
14. The Book of Lost Things (10.2.18)
15. To Love Jason Thorn (11.2.18)
16. You Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to Explain (13.2.18)
17. Girl Walks Out of a Bar: A Memoir (16.2.18)
18. Four Seconds to Lose (20.2.18)
19. Lust & Wonder (22.2.18)
20. The Sea of Monsters (24.2.18)
21. Savages (27.2.18)
22. Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders (7.3.18)
23. Beautiful Oblivion (3.10.18)
24. Beautiful Redemption (13.3.18)
25. Beautiful Sacrifice (16.3.18)
26. Freedom™ (23.3.18)
27. The Chance (25.3.18)
28. The Heavens May Fall (29.3.18)
29. Don't Let Me Go (1.4.18)
30. Reconstructing Amelia (4.4.8)
31. Rules of Prey (8.4.18)
32. The Daily Show: An Oral History as Told by Jon Stewart, the Correspondents, Staff and Guests (12.4.18)
33. Patient Zero (20.4.18)
34. Red Moon Rising: Sputnik and the Hidden Rivalries that Ignited the Space Age (21.4.18)
35. Complicated (27.4.18)
36. Pretty Girls (4.5.18)
37. Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes (4.5.18)
38. Dumplin' (14.5.18)
39. With Love from the Inside (30.5.18)
40. Harvest Moon (21.6.18)
41. Hold Tight (24.6.18)
42. The Dry (4.7.18)
43. Mister O (4.7.18)
44. Alien: Out of the Shadows (5.7.18)
45. A Wrinkle in Time (9.7.18)
46. The Girl in the Spider's Web (18.7.18)
47. I Am Legend (27.7.18)
48. Devil Said Bang (7.8.18)
49. Redwood Bend (9.8.18)
50. Still Alice (19.8.18)
51. The Wild Inside (22.8.18)

The Dark Talent (Alcatraz, #5) by Brandon Sanderson A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks Behind the Beautiful Forevers Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo If Someone Says "You Complete Me," Run! Whoopi's Big Book of Relationships by Whoopi Goldberg Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2) by R.L. Mathewson Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman Notorious RBG The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain (Please Don't Tell My Parents, #1) by Richard Roberts Born a Crime Stories From a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise You Can't Touch My Hair And Other Things I Still Have to Explain by Phoebe Robinson Girl Walks Out of a Bar A Memoir by Lisa F. Smith Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3) by K.A. Tucker Lust & Wonder by Augusten Burroughs The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan Savages by Don Winslow Helter Skelter The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1) by Jamie McGuire Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2) by Jamie McGuire Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3) by Jamie McGuire Freedom™ (Daemon, #2) by Daniel Suarez The Chance (Thunder Point, #4) by Robyn Carr The Heavens May Fall by Allen Eskens Don't Let Me Go by Catherine Ryan Hyde Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight Rules of Prey (Lucas Davenport, #1) by John Sandford The Daily Show An Oral History as Told by Jon Stewart, the Correspondents, Staff and Guests by Chris Smith Patient Zero (Joe Ledger, #1) by Jonathan Maberry Red Moon Rising Sputnik and the Hidden Rivalries that Ignited the Space Age by Matthew Brzezinski Complicated by Kristen Ashley Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes by Karin Slaughter Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1) by Julie Murphy With Love from the Inside by Angela Pisel Harvest Moon (Virgin River, #13) by Robyn Carr Hold Tight by Harlan Coben The Dry (Aaron Falk, #1) by Jane Harper Mister O (Big Rock, #2) by Lauren Blakely Alien Out of the Shadows (Canonical Alien Trilogy, #1) by Tim Lebbon A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium, #4) by David Lagercrantz I Am Legend by Richard Matheson Devil Said Bang (Sandman Slim, #4) by Richard Kadrey Redwood Bend (Virgin River, #16) by Robyn Carr Still Alice by Lisa Genova The Wild Inside by Christine Carbo

2018 Mountain:

Locke and Key Guide to the Known Keys by Joe Hill Monster Hunter International (Monster Hunter International #1) by Larry Correia A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) by George R.R. Martin Lost in Shangri-la A True Story of Survival, Adventure, and the Most Incredible Rescue Mission of World War II by Mitchell Zuckoff Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell A True Story of Violence, Corruption, and the Soul of Surfing by Chas Smith Boys Adrift The Five Factors Driving the Growing Epidemic of Unmotivated Boys and Underachieving Young Men by Leonard Sax The Legend of Drizzt The Collected Stories by R.A. Salvatore Barbarian Days A Surfing Life by William Finnegan Beautiful Boy A Father's Journey Through His Son's Addiction by David Sheff The Call of the Wild by Jack London White Fang by Jack London Well Hung (Big Rock, #3) by Lauren Blakely Good Behavior by Blake Crouch Ramsey's Gold (Drake Ramsey #1) by Russell Blake Dinner with Buddha by Roland Merullo Not Alone by Craig A. Falconer The Promise (Joe Pike #5)(Elvis Cole #14) by Robert Crais Right Behind You (Quincy & Rainie, #7) by Lisa Gardner Heaven and Hell (Heaven and Hell, #1) by Kristen Ashley Before the Fall by Noah Hawley The Wrong Side of Goodbye (Harry Bosch, #19; Harry Bosch Universe, #28) by Michael Connelly Hell Divers (Hell Divers #1) by Nicholas Sansbury Smith The Trespasser (Dublin Murder Squad #6) by Tana French The Passage (The Passage, #1) by Justin Cronin The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice, #1) by John Flanagan Back Blast (Gray Man, #5) by Mark Greaney The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1) by Robert Jordan The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson Gunmetal Gray (Gray Man, #6) by Mark Greaney A Life in Parts by Bryan Cranston Second Chance Pass (Virgin River, #5) by Robyn Carr Wildest Dreams (Thunder Point, #9) by Robyn Carr The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien The Godfather by Mario Puzo The Force by Don Winslow First Strike (Dewey Andreas, #6) by Ben Coes The Intercept (Jeremy Fisk, #1) by Dick Wolf

message 2: by Kimberly (last edited Sep 04, 2018 04:30AM) (new)

Kimberly (poweki) | 2 comments Books acquired in 2018 (aka 2019 Mountain):

Books read: 46

1. Playing for Keeps (16.1.18)
2. The Homecoming (28.1.18)
3. Heart-Shaped Hack (11.2.18)
4. White-Hot Hack (17.2.18)
5. Replica (24.2.18)
6. This is How It Always Is (28.3.18)
7. I Liked My Life (14.4.18)
8. Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between (22.4.18)
9. Please Don't Tell My Parents I Blew Up the Moon (25.4.18)
10. Unstable (29.4.18)
11. Love May Fail (7.5.18)
12. Consolation (9.5.18)
13. Conviction (11.5.18)
14. Just One of the Guys (21.5.18)
15. The Chris Farley Show: A Biography in Three Acts (28.5.18)
16. Under Locke (3.6.18)
17. Spinning the Moon (5.6.18)
18. An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth (8.6.18)
19. Somebody to Love: The Life, Death and Legacy of Freddie Mercury (13.6.18)
20. The Late Show (15.6.18)
21. You're Never Weird on the Internet (16.6.18)
22. Wild Man Creek (19.6.18)
23. Two Kinds of Truth (27.6.18)
24. Getting Schooled (28.6.18)
25. Boy Meets Boy (30.6.18)
26. There Is No F*cking Secret: Letters from a Badass Bitch (7.7.18)
27. Shallow (9.7.18)
28. Until There Was You (12.7.18)
29. A Royal Christmas Wedding (13.7.18)
30. You and Only You (13.7.18)
31. Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories (18.7.18)
32. The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye (21.7.18)
33. Jed Had to Die (23.7.18)
34. P.S. from Paris (25.7.18)
35. Everything Is Awful: And Other Observations (26.7.18)
36. Until Trevor (29.7.18)
37. No Time to Spare: Thinking About What Matters (2.8.18)
38. Cruel Crown (2.8.18)
39. Scythe (12.8.18)
40. Thunderhead (16.8.18)
41. Canada (24.8.18)
42. Happiness: The Crooked Little Road to Semi-Ever After (25.8.18)
43. The Distance Between Us (26.8.18)
44. Seven Years (29.8.18)
45. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (31.8.18)
46. The Deep Dark Descending (3.9.18)

47. The Alice Network (In progress)

Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1) by R.L. Mathewson The Homecoming (Thunder Point, #6) by Robyn Carr Heart-Shaped Hack (Kate and Ian, #1) by Tracey Garvis Graves White-Hot Hack (Kate and Ian, #2) by Tracey Garvis Graves Replica (Replica, #1) by Lauren Oliver This is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel I Liked My Life by Abby Fabiaschi Talking as Fast as I Can From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham Please Don't Tell My Parents I Blew Up the Moon by Richard Roberts Unstable by S.E. Hall Love May Fail by Matthew Quick Consolation (Salvation, #3) by Corinne Michaels Conviction (Salvation, #4; The Consolation Duet, #2) by Corinne Michaels Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins The Chris Farley Show A Biography in Three Acts by Tom Farley Jr. Under Locke by Mariana Zapata Spinning the Moon by Karen White An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield Somebody to Love The Life, Death and Legacy of Freddie Mercury by Matt Richards The Late Show (Renée Ballard, #1; Harry Bosch Universe, #29) by Michael Connelly You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day Wild Man Creek (Virgin River, #12) by Robyn Carr Two Kinds of Truth (Harry Bosch, #20; Harry Bosch Universe, #30) by Michael Connelly Getting Schooled (Getting Some, #1) by Emma Chase Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan There Is No F*cking Secret Letters from a Badass Bitch by Kelly Osbourne Shallow (Going Under, #2) by Georgia Cates Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins A Royal Christmas Wedding (Royal Wedding #4) by Rachel Hauck You and Only You (Blessings, Georgia, #1) by Sharon Sala Auggie & Me Three Wonder Stories (Wonder #1.5, 1.6, 1.7) by R.J. Palacio The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye (Millennium, #5) by David Lagercrantz Jed Had to Die by Tara Sivec P.S. from Paris by Marc Levy Everything Is Awful And Other Observations by Matt Bellassai Until Trevor (Until, #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds No Time to Spare Thinking About What Matters by Ursula K. Le Guin Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-0.2) by Victoria Aveyard Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe, #2) by Neal Shusterman Canada by Mike Myers Happiness The Crooked Little Road to Semi-Ever After by Heather Harpham The Distance Between Us by Kasie West Seven Years (Seven, #1) by Dannika Dark The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1) by Mackenzi Lee The Deep Dark Descending (Detective Max Rupert, #4) by Allen Eskens The Alice Network by Kate Quinn

2019 Mountain:
Replay by Ken Grimwood The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill The Black Book by James Patterson The Art of Invisibility The World's Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin D. Mitnick Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Rook (The Checquy Files, #1) by Daniel O'Malley Pablo Escobar My Father by Juan Pablo Escobar My Story by Elizabeth Smart The Elephant to Hollywood by Michael Caine Petty The Biography by Warren Zanes Shrill Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West The Promise (Thunder Point, #5) by Robyn Carr The Firm by John Grisham Beach Music by Pat Conroy We Were Liars by E. Lockhart I Can't Make This Up Life Lessons by Kevin Hart American Kingpin The Epic Hunt for the Criminal Mastermind Behind the Silk Road by Nick Bilton Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz Mating in Captivity Reconciling the Erotic and the Domestic by Esther Perel Girl Logic The Genius and the Absurdity by Iliza Shlesinger One Plus One by Jojo Moyes The Rainbow Comes and Goes A Mother and Son On Life, Love, and Loss by Anderson Cooper Columbus Day (Expeditionary Force, #1) by Craig Alanson Allie and Bea by Catherine Ryan Hyde Far from the Tree by Robin Benway Mafia Prince Inside America's Most Violent Crime Family and the Bloody Fall of La Cosa Nostra by Phil Leonetti Michelle Obama A Life by Peter Slevin Pushing Brilliance (Kyle Achilles #1) by Tim Tigner Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah Apollo 8 The Thrilling Story of the First Mission to the Moon by Jeffrey Kluger The Last Days of Jack Sparks by Jason Arnopp The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer Instinct (Instinct #1) by James Patterson The Residence Inside the Private World of the White House by Kate Andersen Brower The Girl Who Was Taken by Charlie Donlea November 9 by Colleen Hoover Still Me (Me Before You, #3) by Jojo Moyes King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard An American Marriage by Tayari Jones What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty Duma Key by Stephen King The Litigators by John Grisham Bag of Bones by Stephen King The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan Turtles All the Way Down by John Green Good Omens by Terry Pratchett UnDivided (Unwind, #4) by Neal Shusterman The Secrets She Keeps by Michael Robotham Collecting the Pieces by L.A. Fiore In the Distance There Is Light by Harper Bliss Agent in Place (Gray Man, #7) by Mark Greaney Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Happy Climbing!