What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Vikings TV Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rene2410 (new)

Rene2410 | 21 comments Hello I would be very happy if someone could recommend a book about Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons like Bjorn or Ivar the Boneless I would like to read more about their lives, I found one book called The Sagas of Ragnar Lodbrok but I was wondering if anyone knew more books about them. Thanks

message 2: by Emelia (last edited Dec 25, 2017 07:00AM) (new)

Emelia Rene2410 wrote: "Hello I would be very happy if someone could recommend a book about Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons like Bjorn or Ivar the Boneless I would like to read more about their lives, I found one book called..."

Hi Rene !

I can help ! I am so happy you asked a historical book question!
I feel needed lol
Here is a list for you...

1) The Sagas of Ragnar Lodbrok - Translated by Ben Waggoner - Although based on historical persons from the 9th century, Ragnar Lodbrok and his sons are the subjects of this book and it is a really good book. As a matter of fact Waggoner has several translated books you can also read ! You can find an excerpt here;

https://books.google.com/books/about/...

2) Ragnar Lothbrok: A Legendary Viking Warrior, His Family, and His Legacy by Dustin Yarc. It is about Ragnar, his sons and wives.

3) The Legend of Ragnar Lodbrok: Viking King and Warrior by Christopher Van Dyke.

If you message me I can recommend many more !
Any books by Waggoner are very informative and great reads !
And I can also tell you a few things that I have discovered researching Ragnar.

message 3: by Rene2410 (new)

Rene2410 | 21 comments Thank you so much for this information i really appreciate it i will write you message :)

message 4: by Emelia (new)

Emelia Rene2410 wrote: "Thank you so much for this information i really appreciate it i will write you message :)"

Got your message Rene !
Thank you for the friendship.
I have many more books and information for you, just let me know when you are ready for more!
I will also send you my email, so we can chat and I can give you some cool info I found on Ragnar and Bjorn.