protector | original rp discussion

characters > air class characters

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 25, 2017 12:03PM) (new)

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Description:
(be sure to indicate whether they would want to become Protector)

Post Regime officials of this class in THIS thread.

message 2: by danbii (new)

danbii (geulcais) | 23 comments
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ demyan nakano
t w e n t y ; air class ; trainee ; male

×   With a calming presence, Demyan speaks rather little. He wastes no movements, no breaths, and most importantly—no words. If you’re really listening, you can hear a subtle accent softening the harshness of his consonants, lengthening his vowels. He takes his time with thinking before he acts, but under pressuring conditions, he thinks quickly on his feet and surprisingly well with his gut instinct.

His affinity for air arose when he was three. In the autumn of his second year, he was being carried under a row of trees and the stark red and yellow colors of the leaves stole his attention, distracted him from his mother’s voice. He stared at them for a little, wishing he could touch them, see if they were any different from their green brethren. And in minutes, a strong breeze flew through the park and snapped many, many leaves from their branches. He got to catch them as they fell. He found out the leaves felt the same, but he still liked the red and yellow ones better.

×   Half-Japanese and half-Russian, Dem has grown familiar with the second glances people throw him. He doesn’t find himself attractive or unattractive: he just finds himself enjoying putting strange colors in his dark-brown hair and making small trinkets—bracelets and earrings. His hazel eyes stand out a little unevenly with his tan complexion, and it had bothered him when he was younger—it still bothers him from time to time when someone says something they don’t really think about. That’s why he distracts people from his eyes with the gold in his hair and the single emerald piercing on his left ear. His arms are a little more than lean, while the rest of him is slender, graceful, and elegant. His arms and legs are long, which is why he prefers to sit on high stools, but his fingers are the longest. Many have smiled while enviously commenting how his slightly bony but beautiful fingers are like a woman’s in the way they move.

What has caught many of his temporary partners’ attentions is an enormous black tattoo that covers a great length of his smooth back: A magnificent hawk in flight, its wings stretched past his left shoulder blade, so long that they curl around to barely touch his collarbone.

×   He adopted one cat that he still hasn’t named, that still claws at him whenever he comes too close. But the thing with Demyan is that he comes close to many things he shouldn’t.

Note: Despite his clear dexterity with the element of air, he has expressed absolutely no interest in becoming Protector.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2017 08:35PM) (new)

enna wrote: "
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ demyan nakano
t w e n t y ; air class ; trainee ; male

×   With a calming presence, Demyan speaks rather little. He wastes no movements, no breaths, and most importantl..."

Approved.

message 4: by tara (last edited Dec 29, 2017 07:54PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) | 55 comments
 loading profile from air files

❝people look at me and see an innocent little girl, but those who
know me, they see my potential, talent, and my will to use it...❞

ᴠᴇʏᴀ ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴏᴏʀ┃ғᴇᴍɪɴɪɴᴇ ┃ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ┃18┃ᴀ. ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ

At first look at Veya, you would be bonkers to not think her so
completely innocent. And with good intentions and a sweet
smile, it's hard to not believe it. However, naivété combined
with intelligence proves to be a dangerous pair. It is clear from
the start that she sees things from different angles and she has
done well proving herself in the classroom these past four years
as she has not been afraid to show it. This quality can draw a
certain crowd and when rubbing shoulders with ruthless peers,
you tend to pick up some little tricks here and there.

Veya Metkoor's parents are split in their affinities. With two very
powerful role-models, Veya knew that her life would be dedicated
to fire or air, both which fuel each other. Knowing she is talented,
she wants to make her family proud and allow others to have the
same guiding hands she had. This is her main motivation when she
trains to be a Protector. Her vision of how she could lead is pure,
thoughtful, and kind but Veya has a long way to realize that all
power comes at a price - one that she does know yet that she is
willing to pay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❂ ▬▬ ▬▬ ❂ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝you don't understand, I think I'm onto something new, I feel it!❞

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

//tara wolfprism wrote: " loading profile from air files

❝people look at me and see an innocent little girl, but those who
know me, they see my potential, talent, and my will to use it...❞

ᴠᴇʏᴀ ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴏᴏʀ┃ғᴇᴍɪɴɪɴ..."

Approved.

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 18 comments

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❏   KANG_DOJUN.txt[ _ ]  [ □ ]  [ × ]
CLASS:  AIR     AGE:  21     SEX:  MALE 
DOJUN HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL. He’s four years away from graduating, but he’s probably already one of the most powerful in his class. There, it’s been said. The thing is, everyone knows it’s because he was born with it. His family has a long history of air and fire class prodigies, so it’s no surprise that Dojun is one too. But natural talent can only get you so far, and it’s also not a surprise that Dojun’s already the family disappointment.

Maybe it’s because he was neglected as a child, maybe being The Disappointment is the only way he knows how to gain attention, or maybe he’s just lazy — for whatever reason, Dojun is, frankly, stupid. He’s not that fast on his feet, he can’t do math, he can’t recall all of the last twelve council members, the only thing he can do is stand there and let his power do it’s thing — and yes, he stands there because frankly summoning huge cyclones and throwing things around are the only ways he knows how to use his powers.

Alright, maybe he knows another method, which is something along the lines of collapsing someone’s lungs, but his parents told him to keep it a secret.

Well at least Dojun is a nice person. Granted, he’s moody and acts like a child (nobody can tell if he’s doing it on purpose, though), but he’s not cruel or manipulative. He tries to help whoever he can with their affinities (honestly he needs help too but at least he’s got the basics right) and is usually the one who tries to cheer up his fellow trainees whenever they fail (because "it’s okay, me too”), so while he does have a reputation for being wasted potential, he is known to be kind. On good days, at least. Nobody knows why he’s so moody. Maybe it’s his parents’ neglect. Maybe it’s just his affinity.

Of course his family want him to take part in the Trials. Every member of his family who had the chance did. Some of them didn’t make the cut, some of them fought and died, and one even won to become the Protector many, many years ago. Now it’s Dojun’s turn. Maybe he’s powerful enough, maybe he might make the cut — maybe. But does he want to? No. He really doesn’t want to die.

message 7: by kyra (new)

kyra  | 36 comments

« ▬▬▬▬   ella marie jones  ▬▬▬ »

female | eighteen | air class | trainee

The day her affinity presented itself was the day that her heart suffered its first heartache. She was wrapped in the arms of her mother listening to the wind whistle as droplets of tears rolled down her cheeks, her lungs gasping for air and more than anything wishing to see her father once more, Ella was five. The death of her father influenced every decision Ella has made from then on,she promised herself to love unconditionally and to never turn her back on family. Ella is a social butterfly adapting to different cliques,making friends as she goes,collecting secrets she'll never tell to another living soul. Yet behind this bubbly,happy girl lies one who has deep insecurities. Ella struggles with the idea of not being good enough,this mentality affecting the way she trains and learns as she is constantly doubting herself. At this point she’s unsure if she’ll make it past the first round of trials or even if she truly wants to be the next protector.

you've been in the wind, you've been on my mind
you are the purest soul I've ever known in my life

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

煜 wrote: "
❏   KANG_DOJUN.txt[ _ ]  [ □ ]  [ × ]
CLASS:  AIR     AGE:  21     SEX:  MALE DOJUN HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL. He’s..."

Approved.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

kyra wrote: "« ▬▬▬▬   ella marie jones  ▬▬▬ »

female | eighteen | air class | trainee

The day her affinity presented itself was the day that her heart suffered its first heartache. S..."

Approved.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

aech wrote: "
JANG WOOJIN
        17 / m / air class
 regime trainee

Woojin has high aspirations. As one of the few in his family with an affinity, he wants to do something. And that something, for him, is ..."

Approved.

message 11: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 27 comments

KWON HANJAE air 20 male

Hanjae really, really hates his affinity. He hates it because it's hard, and even after five years he still can't control it properly, and people expect him to be a genius and get it first go, just because the Kwons have always been expert air manipulators. Whenever he's asked to use it, he does his best to deflect and avoid it — because the fact of the matter is, Hanjae would rather be classless and never have to worry about learning this stuff.

Despite his complete lack of skill with his affinity, Hanjae excels in pretty much everything else. Particularly maths, which he does so well in that he hardly ever needs to pay attention. The concepts are easier to understand, and there's no physical component — aside from visualising shapes and such, but the hard stuff is on paper.

Following in the footsteps of other sensible Kwons, Hanjae has no interest in being the Protector. He doesn't want to die. And he doesn't stand a chance anyway.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

kaya wrote: "KWON HANJAE air 20 male

Hanjae really, really hates his affinity. He hates it because it's hard, and even after five years he still can't control it properly, and people expect him to be a..."

Approved.