2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ela Matisse 2018 - 30 books / 15 audiobooks

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ela (last edited Dec 24, 2017 02:17PM) (new)

Ela Matisse Oh, how I love New Year! It's so exciting to start another challenge for 2018. Since I've met my goal this year (with both actual books and audiobooks combined), I'm going to set the bar a little higher...

In 2018 I challenge myself to read 30 books and to listen to 15 audiobooks! Yay! Can't wait to get started... ;)

message 2: by Ela (last edited Jan 31, 2018 03:00PM) (new)

Ela Matisse This is my reading list for 2018! For now, I'm just going to pick the first book I'll be reading and/or listening to and will later add on more as I go along...

Books
1 -- "You Are Amazing" by Sonia and Sabrina Choquette-Tully
2 -- "The Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett

Audiobooks
1 -- "Start With Why" by Simon Sinek
2 -- "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman

Happy reading everyone!

message 3: by BMAD_addicts (new)

BMAD_addicts | 100 comments Happy reading !! Best of Luck with your reading challenge 🙏

also would like to wish you Merrry Christmas 🎄🎄

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ela wrote: "Oh, how I love New Year! It's so exciting to start another challenge for 2018. Since I've met my goal this year (with both actual books and audiobooks combined), I'm going to set the bar a little h..."

Isn’t it exciting? I have 1 more book to go to finish my last challenge. Then I’m all set for New Year:)
Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal and above all happy reading!!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Best of luck in the coming year!

message 6: by Ela (new)

Ela Matisse Blagica wrote: "Best of luck in the coming year!"

Thank you very much and the same to you of course!

message 7: by Ela (new)

Ela Matisse Susy wrote: "Ela wrote: "Oh, how I love New Year! It's so exciting to start another challenge for 2018. Since I've met my goal this year (with both actual books and audiobooks combined), I'm going to set the ba..."

Thank you Susy! Happy reading and good luck for your challenge!

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ela wrote: "Thank you Susy! Happy reading and good luck for your challenge!"

Thank you Ela!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 10: by Ela (new)

Ela Matisse BMAD_addicts wrote: "Happy reading !! Best of Luck with your reading challenge 🙏

also would like to wish you Merrry Christmas 🎄🎄"

Thank you BMAD_addicts! I'm way too late to wish you a Merry Xmas, but I can still wish you a Happy New Year! :)

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping your first month was a success!

message 12: by Ela (new)

Ela Matisse Blagica wrote: "Hoping your first month was a success!"

Thanks! I am a bit behind... Currently reading "Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett which seems like the size of three books together... But I'm still going and I will catch up! ;)

message 13: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ela wrote: "Thanks! I am a bit behind... Currently reading "Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett which seems like the size of three books together... But I'm still going and I will catch up! ;) "

That's the spirit Ela! I'm sure you will!!

message 14: by Ela (new)

Ela Matisse Susy wrote: "Ela wrote: "Thanks! I am a bit behind... Currently reading "Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett which seems like the size of three books together... But I'm still going and I will catch up! ;) "

..."

Thanks Susy! :)

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping March is a great month for you.

message 16: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 17: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!