paced reading horror and thrillers discussion

current & upcoming reads > 2018 Group Reads

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1106 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I'm going to skip putting up threads or polls for a January group read and let everyone reboot for the new year.
If anyone wants to do a shared read there's always the buddy read threads.
I'll put up a thread for February in the next few days so that we have plenty of time to think about what we want to read.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and new year. :)

Eldritch Reading Reindeer Welcomes 2022! (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 77 comments Wonderful holidays to you!

Jen from Quebec :0) (muppetbaby99) | 35 comments So....are we reading RICHARD LAYMON? What is going on with the group reading atm? Thanks for the help. --Jen from Quebec :0)

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1106 comments Mod
Hi all,
Sorry I've been AWOL for the last few months. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the life changes over the last few months and haven't been that active in my reading or participation in anything online. I feel a bit more settled now in my new home so will try and get things going with the group reads again.
I think I will skip May for group read and start them again in June if that's okay. In the meantime it looks as though some of you have been having a great time buddy reading so perhaps we can get a few buddy reads going.
Kate x

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 600 comments How did the move go, Kate?

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1106 comments Mod
It went really well, pussy cats got over okay, all my belongings made it to the UK, bought a car and a house and should be starting a new job in the next few weeks. Now it's time to get back into some reading.

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 600 comments Kate wrote: "It went really well, pussy cats got over okay, all my belongings made it to the UK, bought a car and a house and should be starting a new job in the next few weeks. Now it's time to get back into s..."

Congratulations!! :D

message 8: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis Glad to hear things are going well Kate! I was wondering about you.
Enjoy your new home and work!

message 9: by Terry (new)

Terry | 49 comments Although this is late, I’m glad to hear it too, Kate. Hope things are still going great!

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1106 comments Mod
Thanks, guys.
Things are going okay for me just now. I started my job a few weeks ago and it's been tough but hopefully will get easier.
How is everyone else going?
Was thinking about putting up a thread for a July group read. Is anyone interested in this???

message 11: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis I am.
Let's set up a nomination thread and see what happens.