From Whence They Came (Neuphobes #2) From Whence They Came discussion

New Releases

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thomas (last edited Dec 26, 2017 04:19PM) (new)

Thomas Zman I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. Just a quick post spreading the news that the Second Edition of my novel will be available FREE on Amazon starting December 26th, I hope everyone has a great holiday.

message 2: by Thomas (last edited Mar 27, 2018 06:39AM) (new)

Thomas Zman Now that spring is in the air -- though snow is still on the ground -- thoughts turn to activities out of the house. That is to say that there is a lot of work to be done in getting our homes cleaned up. But once the necessities have all be completed, time will then be left open to enjoy our passion. It is then I will find a place out of doors to continue my writing. And continue it I will in that I shall be editing heavily upon my latest work. It will be the final book of my Neuphobes Series and entitled: Before It Began. It is the story that precedes my other two books -- extending back in time some 40,000 years. It will account of Phoebian activity upon this planet, and others. Its spirited first person narrative will bring to view, from many different hosts, a complete history as to the Sanctification of mankind.