Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Skye and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments You're welcome (:

So, what kinda RP you up for? I know MxM, but any idea you have in mind or should I grab some of mine and lay them out? ^^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

We can hear what you have lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments 1. Person A's life has always been pretty normal, had the average family, average school experience. Nothing in their life was really strange or traumatizing. They always had an interesting viewpoint on things though. Because their health was always so good and nothing was ever out of the ordinary, they were pretty closed minded when it came to people with mental disorders. They always thought in their mind that these people could easily overcome whatever it was they were going through, like people that have PTSD or anxiety or depression. It shouldn't be that hard, right?

Well, one day, they met Person B, who was very kind to them and they had a nice conversation. About a week later, they met them again, however, they were acting completely different and like they didn't know them. Person A is really confused and on their 3rd meeting a few days after the 2nd, they ask Person B about it, who is acting like they were when they first met. Turns out, Person B has DID, or more commonly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder. They are completely dumbfounded and don't believe them for a second. Though, when they get s job that Person B happens to also work at, they are forced to spend more time with them. Person A is learning more and more about this disorder through Person B's actions, as well as the boss and coworkers lecturing them when they happen to blow up at Person B. And as Person A starts to accept it more and more, their feelings for Person B become stronger. But, they're afraid. Afraid to be in a more serious relationship with a person who is like this. So, what will happen? Will their give into their heart? Or will they push them away? Will they finally start accepting all disorders? Or stay closed minded forever? What about if something traumatic finally happens to them? Or if something happens to Person B?

2. Guy A is a fairly successful man in his twenties who is doing well in his life, career and education. However, the early years of his life weren't exactly the best. While his family was loving and great in the beginning, it all change when they found out he was gay. His father basically disowned him and his mother forced him to leave the house when he was not prepared at all. He had two younger siblings who he's never able to see due to his parents thinking they'll "catch the gay" from him. With also very minimal friends, it wasn't easy for Guy A. Until they met Guy B.

Guy B had a very traumatic childhood. He was sold by his mother as an infant and forced to be a sex slave for years and years. No one was ever around to help him and he lost all hope that he would ever be free of this life. But, when he was 6, he was saved by the FBI during a drug raid of the house he was being kept in. A very broken person, he was scared of everyone that he came into contact with after that and trusted no one. The government gave him a foster family in hopes that he would start to lead a relatively normal life and set him up with schooling so he could get education. During a visit to a college campus when he was 18, he met Person A and the two became good friends and eventually boyfriends.

Now living together with Guy B's caretaker, things are going good for them, but it's still not easy. Because of what happened to Guy B when he was younger, anything that has to do with sex scares him and his body has pretty much blocked off all of his pleasure nerves so that when someone does things sexual to him, he feels no pleasure. Just the fear from memories. This, of course, is a damper for Guy A, who actually rather enjoys sex, but he loves his boyfriend so he's endured it for years. But with Guy A's family problems really coming at him full force and with Guy B's PTSD of the events from his childhood, will these two be able to make it? Will a relationship be too much for Guy B to handle? Will Guy A get sick of how he can't touch his own boyfriend? Will he leave him? Cheat on him? What if people come after Guy B again? Force him to become their slaves once more? What about when Guy A finds out his younger brother is also gay? What is Guys A is in a terrible accident? The possibilities for what could happen to these two are endless.

3. Person A is a mermaid who lives with their fellow Clan in a rock cave very close to a small island. Person A has always been the adventurous type, never listened to the "don't go so close to humans" rule that their siblings tried time and time again to push onto them. Of course, they've never actually gone close to humans before. Yet. Person B is part of a small band of pirates, not the ruthless ones that always end up being the villain in those Disney movies. No, they're more down grade then that.

One day while Person B's crew were out, they decided to stop by an island to pick some food for themselves. Person A noticed them and began to watch them, completely intrigued. When they got back on their boat and started to head out, Person B accidentally slipped on some water and hit their head on the side of the boat, falling into the water. Quick to react, Person A rushed to save Person B, getting to them in time and putting them back into the boat. The other members of the crew saw this mermaid and couldn't believe their eyes. They seemed scared, yet interested as well. When Person B woke up, the first thing they saw was Person A, and they seemed to fall in love right away. But Person A's family wasn't so happy about their sibling being near humans.

Person A's family rushed to their aid, threatening to sink the pirate's small boat. Person A begged them to let them go, however they seemed to want nothing to do with it. Trying to save the poor pirates, Person A made a huge wave rush towards their family, sending the boat away from them. But Person A got caught up in the blast, and ended up with the boat instead of their family. Person B, even though they felt bad about them being separated, Asked Person A to stay with them. After a promise of being able to see much of the world, Person A agreed and began to follow them, becoming their helper. But when more pirates learn of Person A, they want the mermaid for themselves. How will Person B be able to keep Person A safe?

4. Girl A has been able to see spirits her entire life. Her parents both shunned her for it, she was alone with this gift for her entire life, no one to help her with it. It was hard, very very hard going through school. Girl B was one of Girl A's classmates who didn't have a very happy life either. Her parents were very abusive to her and her younger siblings. She struggled with it so much, every single day of her life getting hit and hit until she was almost unconscious. These two were both tortured by different things, but not for long.

One day, Girl A happens to pass by Girl B's house while she is up on the roof, trying to fix something. Girl A sees a person, a man, on the roof as well just as he pushes the latter, injuring Girl B. She is taken to the hospital right away, Girl A staying by her side as well as the man who harmed her. It is Girl B's father. He tried to kill her in life and he's trying to do the same thing to hr in death. Girl A knows she has to help this girl, so she befriends her, helps her as much as she can against her father who just wants her dead for some reason, he'll do anything he can. But when feelings start to go deeper between the two girls, what will happen. Can Girl A save her new friend from death?

5. Guy A wasn't exactly born as a guy, he was born a girl. Well, okay he's transgender and his life isn't exactly in the best place. Not because of only that, but a lot has been going on with him. He was moved from the safety of his old school to now going to a public boarding school, getting a room with Guy B. Now, Guy B is a nice person who is on the basketball team, but he also has some secrets. He has a really hard time controlling his touches, his strength and how hard he touches people due to neglect and abuse as a child. The first night they spend together, Guy B figures out Guy A's secret. He doesn't tell though, oh no. Instead, he makes a deal with Guy A. He won't tell anyone that his body is a girl if Guy A helps him control his strength. Guy A and agrees to this and the two start to become good friends. Really, really good friends in fact. Alright, they begin to like one another, eventually even start to date. But that first time that they go further, things take a turn for the worst, Guy A ends up pregnant. One of the worst thing that could happen to a transgender male. He's completely freaking out and to even add more to his stress, Guy B is in an accident that ends up being very life threatening. Will he make it? What about the baby and when Guy A's pregnancy starts to show up more?

6. Guy A's life hasn't been easy. Born into a loving family that turned sour, he is basically used as a maid to his parents, needing to buy food for them, cook, clean, everything a parent should do for their child he has to do for them. He is hard at work to succeed in school and a career so he can get away from his parents as quickly as possible. A shy and clumsy as all hell, he's just an average guy that doesn't have a lot of friends.

On his way from home one day, he stops by this shop that are selling human-like creatures, that look just like humans, except they are miniature, like Tinker Bell size (5-8 inches). When he enters the store, he sees Person B, who catches his eye right away. Person B in a younger creature (16-19) and has been used as a sex toy for their entire life. They are very untrusting to pretty much everyone and has a rather sour attitude, because of all they have gone through. So you can bet that when Guy A decides to buy them, they think they're going to have to endure an endless life of torture. What they don't expect though, is that Guy A isn't into this for any sex, he still hasn't had that himself. He bought this creature because he wanted a friend. Someone he can finally talk to. And though Person B is wary for a very long time, they start trusting Guy A and develop...feelings for them. Feelings they had never felt before. Will they act on these feelings, or simply keep it in the dark? And with Guy A's parents becoming more and more abusive by the day, will Person B put a stop to it, or will Guy A endure it until he can leave the house? What about possible mafia members who want to claim Person B as their own? The possibilities for drama, action and romance are endless!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments 7. Person A and Person B have been friends for a long time, practically ever since they were born. They were practically the same person, the only difference was that Person A was willing to talk to other people while Person B stayed as far away from them as possible. Person A was the only one that Person B needed in their life, so that was their only friend. Once Middle school hit, the two of them fell hard for one another, but didn't actually voice it until High School. These two were like the missing part for each other, the other half. However, one night at a party well into their High school years, Person A is unable to go because of family issues, but they still want Person B to go with one of their few friends. Even though Person B hates parties, they decided to go. However, someone slipped something in their drink and they end up sleeping with someone due to intoxication. It's the talk of the school the new day, though Person A doesn't believe a word of it until someone shows them a picture and they are completely heartbroken. They rush to Person A's house, who is still trying to recover from what they don't remember, and break up with them. For the first time that they can ever remember, they are split up. But can one truly live without a part of themselves?

After the break up, Person B is destroyed. They can't believe that they could ever do this to someone they cared for so much, someone that they had been friends with for years. They start to spiral downwards, turning to drugs and alcohol to help sooth their pain, tortured by what they had done to Person A. Person A is also going through some issues, their family is in the worst place that they've ever been before and they fall into a heap of depression and anxiety. The person that they always turned to to help them is no longer there anymore and it's one of the worst things to comprehend. However, when he gets some wind that Person B is hanging with the wrong crowd, they try to help them with it. Because even though they broke their heart, Person A still loves them more than anything and does not want them to be hurt. But will Person B even accept the help, or are they too far gone, lost in the web that they got themselves stuck in? And with all the drama going on with the family, how long will Person A really be able to help when other stuff is taking hold of their mind?

Any not in MxM form, we can just switch them (:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the first and second idea

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments Alright, the way I like to choose between them is to put down which character you would prefer to be, so we can narrow it down easier ^^ so for the first one, I would prefer to be Person B and for the second one I can play either character just fine, though I find I have to play Person A more, so getting a chance to play Person B would be nice (:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh well you can decide on who you want

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments I did, I said which character I prefer for each one lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I meant which you wanted. Like which plot you want to do more

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok we can do that if you want

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Well Im not sure actually. Sorry for being so indecisive but I haven’t been enjoying my latest rps lately so I’ve gotten picky. Not trying to be difficult >.<

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I’ll try to help come up with something but it’s christmas so after tomorrow most likely

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments Have you thought of anything yet? I know it's not technically after Christmas, but do any of the other plots I have listed peak your interest?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry! I meant to respond. How about 3?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments It's okay, that one is fine. Typically when I do that one, I add a second couple into the mix since no one can ever decide who is gonna be the mermaid lol so I'll add on a friend to the mermaid who also gets taken and another crew member whos a bit colder than the other one, but eventually comes around, if that's okay with you anyways (: do you want this one to be a MxM one or do you wanna do MxF? I'm totally fine with it being a merman instead of a mermaid.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I would prefer MxM and if you wanted to be the merman then that’s cool i dont mind

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18682 comments If you're okay with it then, yeah, I would appreciate it (: as long as you're chill with it anyways.