What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary romance wife wants divorce

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Tunstill | 12 comments Cant remember the name, a wife wants a divorce because she does not think her husband loves her anymore. I believe they have sons and he owns a gym maybe? Husband does not want divorce and fights to get his wife back.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
When did you read it? Paper, ebook, other format?

Can you look at your two open queries below and let us know whether they are Solved or you are still looking?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Tunstill | 12 comments It was an ebook and i read within last 6 months.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Dec 24, 2017 10:01AM) (new)

Kris | 32130 comments Mod
A guess - Liar, Liar by Kasey Millstead?

Melissa, can you tell us more about the main characters - ages, jobs, interests/skills, etc.? How did they meet, how long have they been married, why does she think he doesn't love her?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny at times, sad/somber, etc.?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Tunstill | 12 comments Its an angsty romance. He moves out but works to win her back. I know she has a friend pushing her to date, i cant remember what her career is. I remember her being insetcure because his work surrounds him with beautiful women. He doesnt or didnt cheat she just didnt feel desired anymore.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Melissa is still looking for this and wrote:

"Wife asks husband for divorce. They have 2 sons, and she feels like she is not attractive anymore. He did not cheat. He decides to fight to save his marriage after he moves out. He has a job where he has a lot of young attractive women around, I cant remember what it is, but it makes her insecure. She does wind up losing weight at a gym."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Liar, Liar (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kasey Millstead (other topics)