I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Please help me find this book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (new)

Ally | 12 comments I want to recommend a book to a friend but I cannot remember the name or author. It is a story about a man and woman in an airport waiting for a delayed flight. They end up in a conference room together and he is very dominant. They Separate Ways but she ends up pregnant. he strives to find her and eventually does and learns of the pregnancy.

message 2: by Melania (new)

Melania I’m interested

message 3: by Ally (new)

Ally | 12 comments Melania, it was a great read and I so bad want to share it, but my computer crashed and I didn't have it saved :(

message 4: by Princess J. (new)

Princess J. Antoinette (specialjr05) | 56 comments Wow Ally, I read a book similar to that but their action pop off in Vegas instead of an airport... hmmmm I hope you find out the name of this book because I really would like to read it....

message 5: by Melania (new)

Melania Something similar is Flight risk- alexa riley ( is not really great) or Playboy pilot -penelope ward( I love it!)
If you remember The name of The book please Tell Me

message 6: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (bookstattooescoffeeaddict) | 10 comments Ally wrote: "I want to recommend a book to a friend but I cannot remember the name or author. It is a story about a man and woman in an airport waiting for a delayed flight. They end up in a conference room tog..."

Do you remember around when it came out / how old it is, anything about what the cover looked like, any of the characters names, where the book took place, city town country, male or female author?

Ally.Always.Reads (allym612) | 33 comments Ally wrote: "I want to recommend a book to a friend but I cannot remember the name or author. It is a story about a man and woman in an airport waiting for a delayed flight. They end up in a conference room tog..."

I posted this in one of my FB groups. There’s a lot of people interested but not a whole lot of guessing haha.
Someone thought maybe it was “Knocked Up by the Dom”?

message 8: by Antonella (new)

Antonella Help. ISo this book is about heroine who has some kind of sleep disorder and hero is a doctor who is treating her in some fancy clinic where she went for some treatments to get better -because of the sleeping problems. Like she falls asleep and cant wake up. I read it at least 4 years ago. It is a romance book but also very funny. And I remember they went on some island together, and she looks young for her age but( when they meet he thinks she is teen) she is in late 20..