1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Skye and Mewborn

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Aight. So what do you want to do first, make our characters?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I think we should decide what we are doing first lol

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments True. What did you have in mind?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well first we should decide if we what genders we are pairing. And I usually like paranormal, contemporary, or fantasy but if you have any ideas I'm down

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments We can do some paranormal. I haven't done one like that, so i guess I'm new to that one.
As for the fenders we are doing, I just go with the flow. I'm not picky, so if you want to do MxM or FxM I'm down. Or FxF. I don't care, you pick.

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments I'm sorry, I meant genders

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments But anyways, you pick

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well my favorite is Mxm so is it okay if we do that one?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Perfectly fine.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so what genre of roleplay do you like?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments I like to do fiction, if you don't mind.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Well obviously it’s fiction lol :P

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Lol. So for the sub genre, paranormal? Like a creature stalking someone, like their senpai? sorry, my imagination is flowing a little.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Senpai? You’re into anime?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments I don't read it, but I know a little. I really want to read anime, but my stepmom says I'm only aloud to read novels and stuff.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

You watch anime lol. But maybe a creature like a shapeshifter?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Yeah, a shapeshifter. Male shapeshifters are more known to be than female ones, so makes sense. And the senpai/whoever can be human, or what do you think?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that’s fine but then what? Like they stalk them and then? I just don’t want this to die soon you know?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Well it needs to have a dark plot probably. Sorry, writer's block, can't think.

Maybe something like Muse A stalks Muse B for quite some time, and blah blah blah. One day, Muse B is home alone, and Muse A comes bye. He can confess his feelings for Muse B, but get rejected. So Muse A decides to show his 'love' for Muse B, by doing crazy things. Muse B keeps trying to stop him, but Muse A keeps going.
Muse B stops trying, and goes back home. He and Muse A aren't dating, so he figures he shouldn't care. Muse A, still heartbroken, goes back to Muse B's house. He stalks him more.

That's all I've got right now, sorry.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmm I’m not sure if I like that. It’s too simple

How about this.... The shapeshifter has fallen in love with the same girl over and over because she keeps getting reincarnated in different time periods but every time he kisses her she dies starting the cycle again. He finds he again in this time period and stalks her only to tell her everything and at first she doesn’t believe him and so he has to somehow prove it to her? It could be like a journey and all that.

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Yeah, I like that one so much better. We can do that one if you want

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok then should we make characters?

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Yes I believe so. So it's MxF now? And who do you want to play?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be the shapeshifter. And any gender was fine.

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Aight, you can be the shapeshifter. I'll go for female. So, do you want to make a full outline, or just some stuff about our characters?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Well mine will be kinda detailed but you don’t have to

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments I can sorta go into detail, but if I get fired up, I can do a lot of details. I'ma get to work on her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool I will too

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Castiel Knight

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: It’s complicated

Species: Shapeshifter

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7d/69/9d/7d...

Personality: Cas is a very laid back and chill. He does have a bit of a temper but he does his absolte best to try and stay calm in every situation. He is very fearless and loyal and will always defend the people that he cares about.

History: Cas has always been a shapeshifter for as long as he can remember and likes to follow and study other creatures so that he can change into them and hopefully gain their powers.

Powers: Shapeshifting and can look like anyone else and sound like them.

Strengths: Shapeshifting, leadership skills, and brave

Weaknesses: Can only be in his form for a certain amount of time and has no other powers

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Name: Alice Jane Alice

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Species: Human Girl

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f5/0c/cb/f5...

Personality: Alice Jane is a really sweet girl, until you get to know her. When you get to know her, you can see that she can be truly sassy.

History: Alice Jane has a history of many types of bullying. Cyber, mental, physical. She has gone through therapy once, for a month. But she pushes away the past and stays selfless.

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments oops ignore the third Alice in the name. it's just Alice Jane

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

It’s okay. If you want we can start

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Yeah, we can. How do we start this?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it would be easiest if we start with them meeting

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 107 comments Yeah, that would be easy. Where do you want to? What time of day?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe in the afternoon?