2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 50 in my 50th year

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jille (new)

Jille | 17 comments I turned 50 this year and a lot of my lists include doing things in 50's, so my reading challenge is going to be the same. It's 25 more than my goal for 2017, and with a longer commute and kids off at college, seems like great timing. I read everything from mysteries to business so there's always something new to explore.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jille wrote: "I turned 50 this year and a lot of my lists include doing things in 50's, so my reading challenge is going to be the same. It's 25 more than my goal for 2017, and with a longer commute and kids off..."

Sounds like you're all set for a great reading year Jille! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & happy reading!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Best of luck with your challenge!

message 4: by Jille (new)

Jille | 17 comments Thank you Suzy and Blagica. Happy reading to you both too!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3262 comments Great plan and amazing goal, Jillie! Wishing you the best of luck in 2018. Happy New Year! :)

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jille wrote: "Thank you Suzy and Blagica. Happy reading to you both too!"

Thank you Jille!
How is it going for you so far?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!