Indie authors review swap book pool discussion

Free for Christmas!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna L Hughes (jennalhughes) | 1 comments Hello all! I now have my novel Otherwise Perfect (Kindle edition) for free until December 26th. I hope you will check it out and consider reviewing! I would be happy to write a review in return. Thanks! http://bit.ly/otherwise_perfect

message 2: by Phil (new)

Phil Andrews | 37 comments I've just downloaded it Jenna, many thanks, and I will read it when I'm finished with my current read and then do a review for you.

I'd be grateful if you'd do the same for me - my book isn't currently available on free download but it will be over the next few days and if you watch this space I'll let you know when it's about to happen.

Thanks, and best of luck
Phil Andrews

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil Andrews | 37 comments Hi Jenna

Long time no speak I know. I've been meaning to contact you for a few weeks as I've read your book and I'm preparing to review it over the next couple of days - it will be a good one because it was a great read, for which thanks.

Belatedly I'll be preparing my promo soon but I guess you can wait for that. I'll be back shorthly...

message 4: by Phil (new)

Phil Andrews | 37 comments Reviewed on Amazon Jenna as you'll have seen - hope you like it. Any progress on mine?

Many thanks
Phil