✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Silver & Kat (DIVERGENT)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((All right. Where do you want to start?))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Got it.))

The Dauntless trainer has not yet met the initiates. Yes, she was curious but she also didn't want anyone else bugging her about her name. The trainer went by the name of Evolution or Nightingale. She had ditched her real name a while ago. Nightingale grabbed a tray and started to get food. She wore black tight workout pants, silver tank top with a black leather jacket over it, and finally black combat boots. Nightingale fitted right in with the Dauntless, liking dark colors but she did not have any tattoos or piercings. She did have some make-up on though, an interesting design on the right side of her face. Nightingale looked around for an empty seat and sadly could only find one next to a new girl with brown hair. She held her head a little higher as she walked over, not having an friends to save her seats. Without asking, she sat down by the girl.

(( (http://www.makeupnotebook.com/images/...) ))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale glanced over. She could not help but raise an eyebrow at the respectful nod. Nightingale silently ate her food, much like the Abnegation food expect with smaller portions. She did not eat very much, not being raised on proper food amounts, and she did not like to eat extravagantly. Some things never leave a person even though she had been here for exactly one year now. Nightingale ate her peas, hating them just the same as before, and looked around her twice before moving onto the bread.

((Oh, should we bring in cannon characters and I'm assuming our characters are divergents?))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Yeah. I can play pretty much any villain from the books. This will go a bit differently from the books since Fox is in it and I thought up a whole scheme he would do.))

Nightingale didn't glance over. "I am a member of Dauntless, if that's what you are asking." She answered calmly, her voice emotionless. "And I am also a trainer, for now at least." There was no open jobs for her and she was hoping to become a Dauntless leader even though that would mean having to work with Abnegation.

message 6: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited Dec 22, 2017 07:47PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((I am very glad you like him.))

Nightingale looked at the hand and stiffly took it. "Yes. I'm Evolution. Or Nightingale. Whichever you feel like calling me." She said, letting go of her hand too soon. Drat. I let go too soon, didn't I?

"Yep."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale pursed her lips. "What faction are you from?" She asked coldly, once this Rain girl had returned. Nightingale knew one was supposed to forget the past life and move into the new one but the past life still played a part, no matter how hard you tried to forget.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Good for you." Nightingale muttered. She looked around. "Eric's from Eurdite." Nightingale smiled slyly. "Though, it's no surprise he switched factions. Some people think that he was kicked out instead of transferring." She did not like Eric and everyone knew that, and they knew she would not shy away from a fight. Eric also knew that he would not want to fight her.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale smirked darkly. "People can be quite conflicted when it comes to ones in power." She muttered under her breath. Nightingale noticed Rain's impatience and thought carefully for a moment. "Did you get a proper tour of the place?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale stood up with her tray, now empty of food. "With pleasure." She said. Without another word, Nightingale put her tray away and started to lead the way to the training rooms, not looking to see if Rain was following or not.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Perfect. Who plays Eric?))

Nightingale nodded, slightly distracted. She was never totally distracted. Nightingale had become a rather good multitasker. She dragged her hand along the wall gently, the rock face every so often cutting her fingertips but she didn't care. "I've been here long enough and have had enough sleepless nights."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Got it. I'll try my best.))

Nightingale walked deeper into the room, grabbing three knives from a locked cabinet. She soon walked over to the human shaped targets and started practicing. Nightingale liked knives, melee weapons, and those sort of things compared to guns and long range weapons.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale looked over at Rain, thinking before retrieving her knives. She motions for Rain to come closer before handing her the three knives. "Give it your best shot." Nightingale answered, stepping to the side and behind Rain.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale had her arms crossed, watching Rain instead of where the knives hit. "You're holding the blades too tightly, you're also too tight. Try standing with your arms looser and your center relaxed." Nightingale said, noticing the expression. "Does that make sense?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale nodded approvingly. "Very good." She said. Nightingale was about to give another tip when the double doors opened. She turned and held in a groan as she realized it was her enemy, Eric.

Eric smiled, pulling at the eyebrow and lip rings. "Hey, Evolution. Breaking in the newbie?"

Nightingale/Evolution crossed her arms. "By your definition, no. By mine, yes."

Eric's smile turned a little cold. "There should be only one definition."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Would they know each other from the past Faction?))

Eric looked over, eyebrow raised before smiling widely. Nightingale noticed it was a little tense and perhaps even a little too wide. She never liked his smile, not with all those piercings pulling at his skin, making the holes wider and wider. One of these days, those rings would fall out. Nightingale was debating when.

"Hello there." Eric said, holding out his hand for a shake. "I'm Eric. You?"

Nightingale crossed her arms, wondering how this would play out.

Eric's grip was strong and sure and,making sure he made eye contact, he let go. "Pleasure to meet you Rain. I hope you have what it takes to get through initiation. We take our initiation seriously. Only the best."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Eric smiled. "There's the spirit." He tilted his head. Eric was thinking before he nodded goodbye to Nightingale and Rain before leaving.

"He nodded." Nightingale said in mock amazement.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale huffed. "He's arrogant, selfish, and pretty dumb. Maybe he had to come here, so Erudite couldn't dump him on the streets." She glanced at her armband. "You should be off to bed. Do you know what the sleeping quarters are?" Nightingale's tone had taken a sharp note, disturbed and angered by Eric's visit.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Should Eric succeed in turning her?))

Nightingale nodded, seeing that Rain did not agree with her on the subject of Eric. Fine, ain’t my problem. And soon enough, you won’t even be my responsibility. She thought coldly before turning on her heel and leading the way out and to the dorms for Rain. Nightingale had her own room now, currently trying to find a better job. Either she would work on security here or apprentice to be a leader. The latter was preferred.

Nightingale walked slowly to her room, hands in pockets and looking down thinking. No one was in these hallways and she disabled the cameras regularly. She wanted to think but soon she was ready for bed in her room and lay awake, unable to sleep.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale had already arrived and was sitting on top of a barrel of knives. She watched each person as they arrived and gathered, grouping together with people from the old faction. Nightingale jumped up and started marching over to them and, since she had been seated behind them, marched through the group. "Now, first thing you kids need to do is find different people. I want kids from Abnegation and Eurdite mixing and Amity and Candor mixing. If I see any of you with your old faction members, you'll do laps." She barked and soon kids hurried to rearrange themselves.

Nightingale turned on her heel to face them, her face set and hard, and soon began pacing in front of them. "My name is Evolution's Nightingale. Call me either Evolution or Nightingale and I will answer. Call me by any pet names, nicknames, curse words and so on you will regret it. And that counts for recreational times. You will go onto the mat when called and attack and defend yourself till one of you can not continue anymore or calls uncle."

"What she means by uncle is that when one of you becomes a coward and says you can't continue. Which is not allowed." Eric said cheerfully, walking into the room.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale was about to speak but paused when she saw Rain's raised hand. Before calling on Rain, she turned to Eric. "There is bravery in admitting your opponent is stronger than you."

"There is cowardice in giving up." Eric countered with his cold smile.

Nightingale knew the argument came to a stalemate at that and turned to Rain. "Yes?" She asked, stopping in front of her.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Well," Nightingale looked pointedly at Eric before continuing. "Your opponents have already been chosen. And you will not be fighting to the death." She said in a disgusted tone. "You win when the opponent knocks out evidentially." Nightingale glared at Eric before clearing her throat since Eric was now observing. "Line up in alphabetical order and I will bring out the chalk board with your names and opponents."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Nightingale brought out her chalk board and Rain was in the four match. Against a Candor Peter.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments A girl name Christina lost the first fight against Molly, the second one a boy named Al won against Will. Next was Rain and Peter. Nightingale crossed her arms, and watched everyone coldly. Even when the bodies were dragged off the mat, she was unfazed.

Eric watched everything with that cold smile on his face.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Should I play Peter and who should win?))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((Of course. We must have drama.))

Peter got up onto the mat. He was as big as some of the other boys but he was small either. Tall and nicely built. Peter cracked his knuckles and smiled. "Well, if it isn't Rain. Must say you always put a damper on the day." He smiled coldly.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Peter sneered. "Aren't you a little out of your element? Us being underground and all." He said as he swiped his leg at hers, hoping to cause her to fall to the ground. Peter, however, was waiting for her to defend herself and strike back.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Peter nearly cursed and rubbed his head. He cracked his neck before darting towards her, aiming to grab her middle.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Peter did not disappoint, striking her hard in the face. He struck upwards, using the heel of his fist in order for her to get the full force of his punch. Peter's hold on her middle did loosen but ever so slightly and he didn't seem to think she'd notice and slip out. No one did before.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments (("Farting back,) HA! XD))

Peter fell on his face and groaned but he quickly rolled to his side and held his nose which stung, looking at Rain just before he felt her punches.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((XD))

Peter got to his feet, wincing. "All right, little shower, I'm not going to be friendly anymore." He said before darting at her and aiming a punch at her stomach.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Peter bent over but landed another punch on her face and kept striking.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Peter had remained crouched, his center of gravity closer to the ground. He groaned but not before kicking at her chest repeatedly.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Peter kept kicking till Nightingale shouted, "ENOUGH!" She marched over and pulled him away. Peter flinched, wiping his lip. Nightingale pointed at two boys and told them to carry Rain and to head to the infirmary.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Their was a Dauntless nurse nearby, setting a broken leg.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments The lady glanced over and came over once she was down. "Lay down, my dear. You won't get kicked out because of one lose." She said briskly.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Yes. I certainly didn't get kicked out." She muttered, adjusting her blankets.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments When she awakes next, Eric is there, sitting silently. He watched her closely, thinking.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments ((XD))

Eric smiled. "Hello, Rain. Not one to lay still, eh?" He chuckled. "Neither am I. Rather do something than just lay still, waiting till I was completely healed." Eric chuckled again.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Eric smiled wider. "You'd do well here, if you succeed." He added eerily. Eric then laughed. "Sorry, I'm in a very odd mood today. Hope you don't mind."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Now that is the spirit." Eric smiled, finger-gunning her. "And of course. We could use more members like you. Times are changing." He then became a little more serious. "You'll need to be quicker if you want to defeat Peter."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "And yet you can not outwit someone if you can not avoid their attacks." Eric said simply, looking at his bitten nails. "So, yes, you need to be faster."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments Eric raised an eyebrow. "They are more of a threat." He said seriously. "And I'd be careful when you use that word."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Divergent." Eric said.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Soon." Eric smiled cheerfully. "The worst of your injuries was a broken rib but that's nothing to worry about and that certainly shouldn't hold you back."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments "Good. I'll speak to the nurse to see how soon you get to leave." Eric said happily.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.))  | 3984 comments When she awoke next, Eric was not there now but a nurse was near by. She was discharging most of the patients.

« previous 1