Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Morgan and Fallen

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Heyo!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments hiii

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments So do you have any sort of idea of a plot or idea to try?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments hmm not really atm. Though something with a holiday theme would be interesting

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. Do you prefer more realistic or fantasy ideas?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I tend to prefer more realistic settings

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. So realistic holiday theme.. do you want a plot or just a pairing figured out?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Both would be preffered XD

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. Hmm. I don’t really have any plots that would fit the holiday thing but we can always edit them.. or brainstorm a plot together...
any idea on what sort of pairing to have?

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Hmm maybe these enemies sort of have a sloppy one night stand and then for some reason or another they get stuck together during the holidays or something?

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alright. We can do something like that.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Maybe they're friends of the family or something like that and Muse A's parents invited Muse B and his mom/dad over after he's lost one of his parents? And it's like to their vacation home or something so it's from Christmas to New Years?
Not sure lol

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments I like that idea. Maybe they typically avoid each other because they’re like polar opposites but their parents are close so they end up spending the holiday together like you said?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Mmk what if they're both like college aged too and go to opposite schools that competed against each other for whatever reason which is when a bunch of sexual tension built up in competition and then stuff just happened and they never wanted to face the awkwardness, but oh look. Here awkwardness is :I

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alright. That sounds good to me.

Just so you know, and I hope this is okay, I won’t write any sexual mature content. We’ll have to skip it/fade to black..

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments That's fine with me :))

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. :) should we go with that idea then?