A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) A Court of Wings and Ruin discussion

Eris

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beka (last edited Dec 22, 2017 01:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beka So I'm rereading ACOWAR, and just finished the chapters where they talk with Eris. I sort of want to see a spinoff that gives him more focus. He implies that he saved Lucien, and that in some twisted way he made sure Mor could be released. I'd sort of like to know what people think of him, and just what role he might play in connection to the Court of Dreams.

I think he has a lot of potential, because even Amren commented that he was the best of the lot. Lucien is sort of out because of his parentage for ruling Autumn, so why is Eris the best choice? Is he another Fox like Lucien or is everything geared towards his own reasons?

Leah Kenny I personally think Elis is like Rhys, people think he's the bad guy but once you get to know him he's a sweetheart.

Beka He may be, it will have to be seen. But his phrasing makes me think there's more to be seen on him, and he seems to have a genuine interest in Mor.

Leah Kenny I'm convinced he's gay

Beka Leah wrote: "I'm convinced he's gay"

I could see that.

Leah Kenny Okay so I don't really know how this website works but I NEED to ask someone what they think of Nessian. Have you read frost and starlight?

Beka Leah wrote: "Okay so I don't really know how this website works but I NEED to ask someone what they think of Nessian. Have you read frost and starlight?"

Weeks ago. I think they're the focus of the next book and it's going to be interesting.