Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Remove books from author profile

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (last edited Dec 22, 2017 01:25PM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Sherry wrote: "Dear Goodreads Librarians,

There are books listed on my profile by another author with a similar name. Sherry J Soule is the author of the Spellbound Prodigies Series.

Sherry J. Soule goodreads p..."

In a previous thread, you claimed these books and asked that they receive new covers- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/....

Are they now being re-title and re-published? They appear to be published under Sherry Soule, without the initial, and should remain that way.

ETA: I see in some change comments you made on some of the editions that they have indeed been re-issued and re-titled, and it also reads that way in the Amazon descriptions.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Amazon does have them all on the Sherry J. Soule page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B013YS08UQ
Author name changed; the books should disappear from your profile shortly.

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments I think they should stay under Sherry Soule, because that is the name that appears on the covers.

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments I've put Sherry J. and the other two Sherry Soule's on the GR author profiles merge page, so the higher ups can sort it. :-)

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Abcdarian wrote: "I've put Sherry J. and the other two Sherry Soule's on the GR author profiles merge page, so the higher ups can sort it. :-)"

Maybe you should include a link to this thread as well, specifically Cassandra's comment ;-)

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments I didn't even see Cassandra's post! Must have been holding this thread open while working on the books/profiles. I've added the link; thanks lethe!