Making Connections discussion

Sophie Washington: The Snitch
This topic is about Sophie Washington
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5078. - SOPHIE WASHINGTON: THE SNITCH by Tonya Duncan Ellis

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Dec 22, 2017 10:14AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Sophie Washington The Snitch by Tonya Duncan Ellis Tonya Duncan Ellis

Title: Sophie Washington: The Snitch
Author: Tonya Duncan Ellis
Genre: Children's/Middle Grade
Formats Available: Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 3 to 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

That’s what 10-year-old Sophie Washington thinks until she runs into Lanie Mitchell, a new girl at school. Lanie pushes Sophie and her friends around at their lockers, and even takes their lunch money. If they tell, they are scared the other kids in their class will call them snitches, and won’t be their friends. And when you’re in the fifth grade, nothing seems worse than that. Excitement at home keeps Sophie’s mind off the trouble with Lanie. She takes a fishing trip to the Gulf of Mexico with her parents and little brother, Cole, and discovers a mysterious creature in the attic above her room. For a while, Sophie is able to keep her parents from knowing what is going on at school. But Lanie’s bullying goes too far, and a classmate gets seriously hurt. Sophie needs to make a decision. Should she stand up to the bully, or become a snitch?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 to 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Tony

message 4: by Teddy O'Malley (new)

Teddy O'Malley | 14 comments I'd like to read an epub of this, please.

message 5: by Tana (new)

Teddy wrote: "I'd like to read an epub of this, please."

Hi Teddy, we need your email address for the author to be able to send you a copy

message 6: by Teddy O'Malley (new)

Teddy O'Malley | 14 comments Oops, I forgot. Sorry. It's michisjourdi@gmail.com

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Teddy

message 8: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Ellis | 8 comments Teddy wrote: "Oops, I forgot. Sorry. It's michisjourdi@gmail.com"Thanks for the request. I just sent your epub copy!

message 9: by Teddy O'Malley (new)

Teddy O'Malley | 14 comments Thank you!

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 25 comments Ella Bianchi
ellacbianchi@gmail.com
PDF, please! :)

message 11: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Ellis | 8 comments Thanks for the request Ella. I emailed you a pdf copy of the book!