Slytherin Pride discussion

Randomness... > What's up with the Slytherin-bashing already??

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 10, 2009 07:13PM) (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) | 1300 comments Mod
Okay, so i was checking out (read: spying on) some other groups, and they are ALLLLLLLLLL like, totally prejudeced against Slytherin!!!! It makes me mad enough to start a topic about it!!!! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's not all. Remember way back in first year, when we barely knew how to hold our wands right, and we worked so hard to earn house points and we were soooooo close to getting the house cup we could feel the metal in our palms and they even told us we had won.......and then Dumbledore had to go and say, "whoops, no, i've made a mistake. since i love little harry potter here so much and he is my verrrrry favorite student, i will give him a whole bunch of house points just to be unfair to the Slytherins." Remember that? Remember? Huh?
(you can tell im mad because i keep holding down keys and not bothering to hit the shift key...)
well, if you are REALLY MAD at dumbledore or anybody else too for slytherin-bashing, feel free to rant!!! no i won't stop you!!!

message 2: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

yeah but to tell Slytherin they had won...and then go, "oh, oops, my mistake, ACTUALLY...." i mean he could have told them earlier.

message 3: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

um ok...

message 4: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

i like snikerdoodles...

message 5: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

they are DELICIOUS!!!! Especially the way my grandma makes them...
:-)

message 6: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

yes

message 7: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

um i dunno
well i still think its soooooo mean how people hate Slytherins!!!! EVILEVILEVIL!!! just becuz voldie waz one...

message 8: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

g2g

message 9: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

i know!!!! like, evil people have totally come from griffindor too...i think....

message 10: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

yeah i know, but in the movie they reworded it...and said they all go bad. EEEEERGGGG! *kills screenwriter Steve Kloves* Sorry steve...i mean that i spelled ur last name wrong. *evil laugh*

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Boo to the groups!