Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
This topic is about Heir of Fire
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3), by Sarah J. Mass → Start Date: January 14, 2018

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (last edited Dec 22, 2017 09:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Tayla, Katriann, and I welcome anyone to join us as we continue this fantastic series!

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments Thanks for making the thread. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments You’re welcome.

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments Are you two planning to start this one today? I'm going to try to start this evening.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I plan to start it after I finish 2 books that are due today IF I can finish them today. LOL If I can't start it today, I'll start tomorrow.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 1650 comments yeah have to finish harry potter

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katriann, did you actually start this one? I finally got the book yesterday so I can start it soon.

How about you, Tayla? Are you ready to start it?

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 1650 comments Yup 30%

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments I started too but I've made little progress and haven't touched this book for a couple of days now. I think I've read 12 chapters.

message 10: by Tayla (last edited Jan 22, 2018 03:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 1650 comments I’m liking this much better than the second one. (view spoiler)

General book spoiler above

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 1650 comments 45% chapter 30 (view spoiler)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 1650 comments Tayla wrote: "45% chapter 30 ."

Finished: (view spoiler)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 1650 comments I am soooo happy with this book. I really dreaded reading Crown of Midnight and this book was so much better. I am so excited to keep reading. Anyone ready to plan??? Plus has anyone read the novella yet?

message 14: by Katriann (last edited Jan 24, 2018 05:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments I've only read 20 chapter. I will probably continue the series because I own most of the books, but my February is so busy and booked that I won't be able to read the next book before March.

I agree that (view spoiler)

I wish (view spoiler)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments 30 chapters

I'm actually (view spoiler)

I definitely (view spoiler)

Aedion (view spoiler)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments 50 chapters

I'm starting to like (view spoiler)

I'm glad (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katriann, I'll try to get to this one ASAP. My daughter's baby shower is Saturday and I've been really busy.

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments No worries Vicki. :) I hope you'll get to this one soon.

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2190 comments Finished this a while ago but wasn't able to comment because I'm traveling and can't get online that much.

I think I know what you're talking about Tayla. (view spoiler)

I can't believe (view spoiler)