Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 4: Mt. Ararat (48 books) > Cheryl's First Climb

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (last edited Nov 29, 2018 07:25AM) (new)

Cheryl Before even seeing this challenge I had made it a goal to read 50 books I own in 2018. Part of this is because I have a TBR of owned books over 300 books. I love to buy books from used book sales and such but then I end up reading other books I hear about on Booktube so I really need to tackle some of the ones I have and see if I even like them.

28/50
Angel Burn (Angel, #1) by L.A. Weatherly The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Tyler (Montana Creeds, #3) by Linda Lael Miller At Home In Stone Creek (Stone Creek, #6) by Linda Lael Miller Texas Outlaws Jesse by Kimberly Raye Edward's Eyes by Patricia MacLachlan Bride By Blackmail by Carole Mortimer The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy, #1) by Maya Banks Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) by Christina Lauren To Desire a Wicked Duke (Courtship Wars, #6) by Nicole Jordan Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black With Every Breath (Slow Burn, #4) by Maya Banks Is It Night or Day? by Fern Schumer Chapman Giving In (Surrender Trilogy, #2) by Maya Banks Blessings (Sommerfield Trilogy, #3) by Kim Vogel Sawyer Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Along Came a Duke (Rhymes With Love, #1) by Elizabeth Boyle Acheron (Dark-Hunter #14) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Winter in Paradise (Paradise, #1) by Elin Hilderbrand The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) good luck with the challenge!

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthais) | 18 comments I have the same problem with a similar sized TBR and always getting distracted by new books that are doing the round on Bookstagram