2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Nicole 25 book challenge 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 2 comments I am determined to do this.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Nicole wrote: "I am determined to do this."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Nicole, but above all I wish you a very happy reading year!!

message 3: by Kiran (new)

Kiran | 8 comments Nicole wrote: "I am determined to do this."

Good luck Nicole! Any particular books you want to read?

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Good luck, Nicole, and may you find some amazing reads along the way! :)

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments Best of luck with your challenge!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 2 comments Thank you all very much. Kiran, I'm not sure yet what I want to read. I did 0 reading this year so I'm open for anything so far in 2018. :)

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Nicole wrote: "Thank you all very much. Kiran, I'm not sure yet what I want to read. I did 0 reading this year so I'm open for anything so far in 2018. :)"

You are welcome Nicole!
How is it going so far?

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!