2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Julie's 25 Books for 2018

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Julie wrote: "I am lowering my goal from 30 to 25 books this year. Hopefully, that number will be more attainable for me. I can't wait to get started! Now, on to sign up for yearly challenges..."

Hi Julie, I think we're all very excited to get started! Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal (and challenges) and happy reading!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Good luck with your goal, Julie! What challenges will you be participating in?

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Best of luck with your challenge!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Lisa wrote: "Good luck with your goal, Julie! What challenges will you be participating in?"

Hi Lisa,

I'm participating in "Let's Turn Pages", "A to Z Challenge", Let's Turn Pages", "TBR Jar", "Listopia", and "Popsugar Reading Challenge"

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I have finished my first five books of the year.

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Blagica wrote: "Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!"

Thanks! I certainly have. :)

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Julie wrote: "I have finished my first five books of the year."

👍🏻👍🏻

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments 20 books to go keep it going!

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Fever

Just finished this novel based on Typhoid Mary. I loved reading about New York in the early 1900's.

message 12: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Fragile Edge: A Personal Portrait of Loss on Everest

I am fascinated by Mt. Everest and the people who try to climb it. This book gave a different viewpoint--that of the loved ones who are left behind.

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I just finished reading Wish to my fourth graders.

message 16: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments =)

message 17: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I just finished Less Than Zero

message 18: by Julie (new)

message 19: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 20: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finished Lifeguard by James Patterson

message 21: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!! 12 books is fantastic keep it up.

message 22: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finished Wonder

message 23: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments How was that? I loved the movie

message 24: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Blagica wrote: "How was that? I loved the movie"

It was a great read! I couldn't put it down.

message 26: by Julie (new)

message 27: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You have read some great books keep it up!

message 28: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finished We Are Water

message 31: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finished Second Glance

message 33: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I read The One and Only Ivan to my students.

message 34: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finished Airframe

message 35: by AmbWitch (new)

AmbWitch | 227 comments Nice, you've nearly finished. Do you know if you will keep your goal as it is or increase it?

message 36: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments *Amber* wrote: "Nice, you've nearly finished. Do you know if you will keep your goal as it is or increase it?"

I am thinking of increasing it to 30. That was my goal last year, but I didn't get nearly as close as I am now.

message 37: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finished Caroline Little House, Revisited by Sarah Miller

message 38: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) You’re almost at your initial goal of 30 Julie! Nice going!!

message 39: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?

message 41: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Susy wrote: "You’re almost at your initial goal of 30 Julie! Nice going!!"

Thank you!

message 42: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments Blagica wrote: "You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?"

I am looking forward to reading The Book Thief

message 43: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Julie wrote: "Blagica wrote: "You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?"

I am looking forward to reading The Book Thief"

Really liked that one! Hope you'll like it as much as I did!

message 44: by Julie (new)

Julie Farmer | 385 comments I finishedThe Outsider

message 45: by Julie (new)