What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl (princess?) and her father were exiled. Blood? is needed to buy more time as her father is running out time (is going to die) and she has to get back home.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bre River (new)

Bre River (riverofbookss) | 4 comments I’m trying to figure the title of a book but all I can remember about the book plot is that a girl, she could’ve been a princess idk, and her father were exiled but, in the books world, blood was they way to buy more time so she had to figure out a way to get back to wherever she was from because her father was running out of time meaning he was going to die.

message 2: by Bre River (new)

Bre River (riverofbookss) | 4 comments Oh and I heard about the book this year,2017, when I was on someone’s bookstagram blog

message 3: by Kris (last edited Dec 22, 2017 07:32AM) (new)

Kris | 33491 comments Mod
Breuana, is this a fantasy book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

What's the time period and location?

Please add plot details and genre to your topic header using the "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Here are tips for posting a book request which can help people find your book faster:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33491 comments Mod
How will blood help her father?

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Spockles (new)

Spockles | 199 comments Everless by Sara Holland? It's not out until next month, though.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Breuana, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Everless (other topics)