2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Beverly--125 books for 2018!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments I am looking forward to a great year of reading and meeting new friends in this Group. Thanks Susy for inviting me to join.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Welcome to the group, Beverly! That's quite the impressive goal :) Wishing you the best of luck reaching it in 2018!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Beverly wrote: "I am looking forward to a great year of reading and meeting new friends in this Group. Thanks Susy for inviting me to join."

You are very welcome Beverly :)
Hope you’ll enjoy the group as much as I have enjoyed it this past year! There are some great challenges you can join, also the group and buddy reads are always fun and interesting. Have a look around and see what interests you.
Wishing you the best of luck with your goal and of course happy reading!!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Best of luck in the coming year!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great keep it up!

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Beverly wrote: "I am looking forward to a great year of reading and meeting new friends in this Group. Thanks Susy for inviting me to join."

14 read I see, going great Beverly!
You won't keep track of you reads here?

message 7: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments I am doing the Popsugar challenge so I am keeping track of some of them here. Thanks Susy! And thanks to Blagica too!

message 8: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments Thanks for the welcome Lisa!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 10: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments Thanks Blagica!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 12: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments Yes! I would say my favorite so far is The Essex Serpent. What is yours Blagica?

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Beverly wrote: "Yes! I would say my favorite so far is The Essex Serpent. What is yours Blagica?"

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between

message 14: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments It sounds splendid, I really like that show!

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!

message 16: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 72 comments Indeed! It already has for me. Thanks Blagica!