Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Runaway Bride
This topic is about Runaway Bride
Book Cover Help > Need to update book cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Baker (mjbaker) | 14 comments I need to update the book cover for a book I authored to the latest version, but although I originally added the book and cover, I don’t have privileges to overwrite it. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Cassandra (last edited Dec 22, 2017 06:10AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Mary wrote: "I need to update the book cover for a book I authored to the latest version, but although I originally added the book and cover, I don’t have privileges to overwrite it. Is there any way to do this..."

I see the publication date is Feb 2018. Have any advance copies been distributed with the current cover, either electronically or in print?

message 3: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Baker (mjbaker) | 14 comments No, it’s the holding cover that was on Amazon until the updated version appeared. It hasn’t been released on Netgalley or elsewhere yet.

message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Mary wrote: "No, it’s the holding cover that was on Amazon until the updated version appeared. It hasn’t been released on Netgalley or elsewhere yet."

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I've deleted the pre-pub cover and uploaded the current Amazon cover.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 5: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Baker (mjbaker) | 14 comments Perfect, thank you!