What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > I'm pretty sure it's a YA book. It's a in the POV of the main female, I believe. She has a horrible home life. Her mother kicks her out.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Vega | 2 comments the POV of the main female, I believe. She has a horrible home life. Her mother kicks her out. She always listens to this specific radio station at a specific time when the male main character has his talk show on. I know that in the middle of the book she ends up sleeping on a front porch which just happens to be the main male characters...

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Vega | 2 comments I read this book on my Kindle a few years ago and it's no longer on there... So maybe it was/is a Kindle Unlimited book.

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2175 comments Brianna wrote: "I read this book on my Kindle a few years ago and it's no longer on there... So maybe it was/is a Kindle Unlimited book."

Even if the book isn't on your Kindle any more, you should be able to view your entire download history and look for it there - see e.g. How to Find List of Returned Kindle Unlimited and Prime eBooks.

I've been searching various keywords and haven't managed to come up with your book so I hope this helps instead.