2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Linda's 100 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Hanson | 14 comments My good friend always talks about her book challenges and they sound so fun. I thought I 'd try it this year.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Linda wrote: "My good friend always talks about her book challenges and they sound so fun. I thought I 'd try it this year."

Sounds like an awesome plan Linda, they're fun indeed! Good luck with your impressive goal & happy reading!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Be prepared to become addicted to the challenges of this group! Welcome to the reading madness :D

Best of luck with your challenge :)

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Best of luck with your challenge Linda! I agree with Lisa there are tons of challenges to get lost in. We even take ideas from the members so if you are feeling creative feel free to jump in and give it a shot

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. You are doing great!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda Hanson | 14 comments I think The Secret Life of Bees is my standout so far. It was one I’d never read and I loved it!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!