Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
This topic is about The Goodbye Bride
Archived: BOM/SGOM > The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor #2) by Denise Hunter [Start date: January 8th, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (last edited Dec 21, 2017 05:55PM) (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments
The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor #2), by Denise Hunter

She only remembers loving him. But he can’t forget the way she left.

Following a concussion, Lucy Lovett can’t remember the last seven months of her life. She doesn’t remember leaving her fiancé Zac Callahan weeks before their wedding or moving to Portland, Maine. And she sure doesn’t remember getting engaged to another man. All she remembers is loving Zac more than life itself.

It’s taken Zac months to move on after Lucy left him with no explanation. He’s thrown himself into his family’s farm and his restaurant business in Summer Harbor. Now Lucy’s back, vulnerable, homeless, and still in love with him. She needs his help putting the pieces together, but letting her back into his life is a risk—and the stakes are high. If he follows his heart he’ll win back the love of his life. But if her memory returns he’ll lose her all over again.

message 2: by Gisela, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments I'm in.

message 3: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I'm in

Silvia | 643 comments I’m in.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 607 comments Me too.

message 6: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I got the ebook and audiobook from the library. Ill probably switch between the two.

message 7: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Jan 07, 2018 02:14PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I'm on chapter 8
(view spoiler)

message 8: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments This book works for the Double Decker LL! Yaay

message 9: by Anita (last edited Jan 07, 2018 04:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 607 comments This is next up for me. I've also got the e-book and audio. I love it when I can listen to a story and clean my house at the same time!

message 10: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I'm on chapter 29, I've been working the whole day with my audiobook on!
(view spoiler)

Silvia | 643 comments Jumping in now. ; )

message 12: by Gisela, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments ShoSho wrote: "I'm on chapter 8 ..."

ShoSho wrote: "I'm on chapter 8..."

I had thought that (view spoiler)

message 13: by Gisela, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments Ch. 25 (view spoiler)

message 14: by Gisela, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments ShoSho wrote: "I'm on chapter 29..."

(view spoiler)

message 15: by Gisela, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments Ch. 39 (view spoiler)

Silvia | 643 comments @chap 17 I have a theory as to why Lucy (view spoiler)

message 17: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Gisela wrote: "Ch. 25

"

(view spoiler)

message 18: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Gisela wrote: "Ch. 39 [spoilers removed]"
(view spoiler)

message 19: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Jan 08, 2018 02:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I'm done. 3.5 stars
(view spoiler)

message 20: by Anita (last edited Jan 08, 2018 07:40PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 607 comments I'm at Ch. 11 I agree with both ShoSho and Gisela (view spoiler) Poor Zac, he has so many questions and Lucy has no answers to give him.

message 21: by Gisela, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments ShoSho wrote: "I'm done. 3.5 stars..."

(view spoiler)

message 22: by Anita (last edited Jan 09, 2018 10:27AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 607 comments I'm on chapter 28. It seems like everyone is just biding their time. (view spoiler) This book would have made a great short Harlequin book, but it's plot has stalled and there is still a lot of book left.

message 23: by Silvia (last edited Jan 09, 2018 12:04PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Silvia | 643 comments Finished! I loved it. I’m happy my theory was wrong, lol. I was going to give it three stars (view spoiler) Sniffle. ; )

message 24: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Silvia wrote: "Finished! I loved it. I’m happy my theory was wrong, lol. I was going to give it three stars [spoilers removed] Sniffle. ; )"

That's excaly the reason I rounded up my 3.5 stars to 4GR stars and not 3GR stars.

message 25: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Gisela wrote: "ShoSho wrote: "I'm done. 3.5 stars..."

[spoilers removed]"

There were a lot of missed opportunities.
(view spoiler)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 607 comments This plot had a lot of great possibilities, just like the last book, but failed to live up to them. I found the characters flat and the whole (view spoiler)

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Goodbye Bride (other topics)