Etheral Academy discussion

Town > K's koffee shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina walked into the coffee shop and sat down. She was wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans. It showed off her pale skin.

message 3: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier walked in the coffee shop and looked around, He was wearing a black hoodie, black ripped jean and bright red sneakers.

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina got up and ordered a black coffee.

message 5: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier got up and ordered a Frappuccino and sat next where Sabrina was sitting.

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Can I help you?" Sabrina asked coldly.

((Just a heads up. Sabrina is cold and rude. ))

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments Harley sit down by herself slow sipping her black coffee

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She starts crying again .

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina looks over at Harley. If Bay was here she would know what to do...

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments Harley feels the eyes of Sabrina on her .

She gets up and decides to go find Adam to clear things up maybe.

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina looks away and looks back at Xavier.

message 12: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier notice, with his dumb self didn't notice Sabrina was sitting there. "Whoops, my bad" He said as he got sat in another desk far away from her.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina glares at Xavier for a minute and doesn’t say anything. She sips her coffee and looks away.

message 14: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments (( ooof, ill add something ))

Xavier sips on his frapp, and sits back. He looks outside sees people in dark clothing walking towards the entrance.

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina pulls out her phone and began texting. She drops her coffee when she reads a text. The coffee splashed all over her clothes and she yelped because the coffee was still hot.

message 16: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier looked at Sabrina, seeing coffee on her. He got up walked towards her, but stopped seeing the men he saw earlier with Dark clothing bust through the door with guns and started shooting at everybody

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina raised her hands. “Get behind me. They won’t hurt you if you do.” She said as she up.

message 18: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier did a he was told.

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina look at him. “Who are they?”

message 20: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments "I dunno." Xavier said

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina looked at the people and saw a familiar face. She growled at them. “I’m warning you now to go away. My sister isn’t here to heal you.” She said as she reached her hands out.

message 22: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments A man started shooting at Sabrina. Xavier jumped in front of her. From her angle, it seems he got hit...multiple times.

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina screamed at the people. “He never did anything!! “ she said as she ran over to them and put her hand on there hand and drained the life out of them.

message 24: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier felt to ground. Blood shooting out of his body. People screaming, glass shattering, running footsteps. A nightmare.

message 25: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina had killed all the people and was looking at her hands for a moment before turning to Xavier. “Are you ok?” She asked as she kneels down next to him.

message 26: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments "Yeah." Xavier said as he got up. The bullets fell out of his jacket. The blood was still there, but since he was wearing you can barely see it. "But not everybody else...." He said as he looked around. "Are you okay? You dropped your coffee and screamed before being shot at."

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Yeah, there was an explosion at school.... My sister was healing someone. Are you ok? Did you gets shot?” She asked.

message 28: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments "Yeah, but I'm fine. Although my jacket is stained with blood. But since it's black you barely notice." Xavier said as he looked outside seeing the arriving "Alright we need to hurry to the school." He added

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Sorry about the blood. I didn’t think they would find me here...” Sabrina said as she checked her phone again. She dropped her phone. On the screen it said one of the students almost died.

message 30: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments "Come on let's go." Xavier said as he start running to the back of the Coffee shop.

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina picks her phone. She follows Xavier. “So, what’s your name?”

message 32: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments "Xavier." He said ask open the back door and hearing the cops enter the coffee shop.

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Sabrina panicked when she heard the cops. "I have to hide." she whispered.

message 34: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments Xavier pulled Sabrina outside, "Alright to the school.. I'm going to teleport there."

message 35: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Thank you. You just saved my life and my sister’s. “ Sabrina said.

message 36: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments "No probs." Xavier as he disappeared with Sabrina, Vanishing shortly before the police came out of the back to find to who was there.

((School?))

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Yeah.... how about the random hallway?))

message 38: by WalkingCrown (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 188 comments (( Alright. I'll post first.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Settling down in a seat, Veronica checked the sign-yep, this was where Hunter told her to meet him. Checking her father, Timothy's, watch-one of her only keepsakes of him-Vee looked at it for the time instead of reminiscing. Late. Was all the girl thought as she opened one of the books she'd brought, all of which were classics or from the 20's.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Sorry i was running late ." Hunter said taking a seat and begin looking at the menu.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

A waitress came over, dropping a plate with a generous serving of cake and ice cream along with a cup of coffee that narrowly missed her book.
Glancing up at the waitress, a woman who looked both impatient and as though she could care less about how many cups of coffee she spilled. Smothering a curse, Veronica placed her book away from her and glanced up at Hunter.
"So, why are we here?"

gtg

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments (( you have to go ))

Phoenix~They/Them Alex walked behind silently. and looked around, "I've never been in a coffee shop." They admitted.

Phoenix~They/Them Alex followed behind quietly "Alright." They said with a smile.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
Mitchell walked up into K's koffee shop and picked a seat for him and his friend to sit at and checked his watch, "Where is she?" he mumbled to himself.

message 46: by Milo (last edited Feb 16, 2018 11:19AM) (new)

Milo   | 1051 comments Valeria rushed into the shop, her hair blowing everywhere. Her face was red from running and she barely had enough time to wear something decent. She decided to wear a light blue dress with a denim jacket. She looked around for a spot.

message 47: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 1051 comments ((Harley.))

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
((Sorry, I forgot about this RP))

Mitchell look up from his watch and saw her run in, "Over here, Valeria," he says, getting up and walks over to her.

message 49: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 1051 comments ((Your fine.))

Valeria smirks, "Hello Mitchell."

"HI, how have you been?" He says, leading her back to their seats, and pulls out her chair for her.

((I have to go.))

« previous 1 3