Brilliant Books You've Never Heard Of discussion

Beauties in the Deep
This topic is about Beauties in the Deep
Group Read > Beauties in the Deep - First Impression - No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) This was a tricky book to track down. All the physical copies I found were really expensive. However, I did manage to track down a digital copy that you can buy for $0.99.

You can purchase it from the link below. It asks if you're a student or an educator, I chose student. : )

https://www.vitalsource.com/products/...

Happy Reading!

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) That’s so crazy! When I got it it was a kindle freebie and now it looks like they don’t even offer the kindle version :(

message 3: by Kristin B. (last edited Dec 21, 2017 04:19PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Nikki (Nyx) wrote: "That’s so crazy! When I got it it was a kindle freebie and now it looks like they don’t even offer the kindle version :("

Yeah, that happens sometimes with Kindle. I bought Shrouds of Silver over a year ago, and now it doesn't exist on Kindle anymore, or anywhere as far as I can tell.

But I think $0.99 is a pretty good deal. I already bought it and I'll be starting it the first of the month.

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I'll be interested to hear what you think. I'm gonna re-read it so that it's fresh in my mind for discussing it.

message 5: by Shayna (new) - added it

Shayna Grissom | 1 comments I'm looking forward to this! Will be reading ASAP.

Brilliant Books You've Never Heard Of

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shrouds of Silver (other topics)