Etheral Academy discussion

Inside School Rps > Basketball court

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam is shooting baskets from the Midcourt line. He makes everyone he shoots. Ryan is doing rebound.

"Hurry up. You said you wouldn't be long. We have to get ready for the dance. " Ryan said.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Hi Adam , you are really good ." Harley said shyly .

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Thank you. This is my brother Ryan.” Adam said.

message 5: by Sarah (last edited Dec 22, 2017 06:25PM) (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments ((https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...

This is how she is dressed ))

"Hi I am Harley Allen" She said as her hair fell in her eyes . She blew it away and grinned as she put out her hand for hand shake.

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Both of the boys went to shake her hand. “So, are you one of my fans?” Adam asked as he shook her hand.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Yeah ..... I am not a creepy stalker but i have took interest several times "She said blushing.

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Ok... “ Adam said as he let go. “Did you come to see me play?”he asked.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "No i really came to ask ......." She looks scared and realizes she can't say it and turns to run away.

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Ask what?" Adam said as he steps in front of her.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments sh e stops close enough to smell his sweet smelling stench "Never mind...., You going to the ball?" She ask gently

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Yeah." Adam said.

Ryan scoffed and left. "See you at the ball. " he said. He went to his dorm to get ready.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Ohh ok .... " N ow the situation was getting awkward . she dint want to ask but they were getting nowhere.

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Are you going?" Adam asked. "I'm not going with anyone if you want to go with me."

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Well Yeah i am going with no-one , but i would love to go with someone , i mean you , that someone being you." She stuttered as her face grew bright red.

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam smiles. "So, when do I come get you?"

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments (( i DONT HAVE A DORM JUST SAYING)0

"Tonight at 7 is fine " she says

message 18: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((That is fine... We will just say I pick you up. ))

"Ok. See you then?"

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Ok " She smiles and walks a way with a sasha.

message 20: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((I’m gonna pick you up here. Is that ok?))

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments ((Yeah i am ready ))

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam comes back in his tux and is carrying a rose.

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She sees Adam Walking towards her with a rose ,she becomes speechless.

She stands there in her wavy ,white dress and she stares up at him.

message 24: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam smiles. “Are you ready to go to the ball?”

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Umm yes , wow you look not sweaty." She says with a nervous laugh.

message 26: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Of course. “ he said with a knock out smile and held out the rose for her.

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " For me, Thank You.....It is absolutely gorgeous " She smiles as she sniffs the rose with great delight .

((Should we proceed to the ballroom))

message 28: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Is someone there?))

“For the most beautiful girl.” He said.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She blushes , and says with a sweet voice " You think I am Beautiful ?"

((NO I DONT THINK SO))

message 30: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Or should I say fairest? Which one do you like more? Beautiful or the fairest of them all?” He asked.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Well i guess it depends on how you view me , what do you feel i am ?"

message 32: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “I don’t know. I think you are both.”

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Well then I shall be both , shall we proceed on to the Ball?"

She says with a glisten in her eyes.

message 34: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “We shall.”

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments (( I will Start))

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She runs all the way to the basketball court , in hope of finding him.

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments To find him shooting hoops in his suit.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She walks up behind and says" Adam......

message 39: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam jumps. “Harley....” he said as he wiped sweat of his face. “I’m sorry I ruined your night.”

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " It wasn't your fault i was just confused and scared, Im sorry for running out on you like that ." A s her head falls to the ground with regret.

message 41: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam made another shot and missed. “Ugh! I have missed all of them!” He shouted angrily as he threw a basketball at the hoop.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She backs up scared ." Im sorry ." She says under her breath.

message 43: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Not your fault.” Adam said as he dropped the ball and began breathing in deeply.

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks trying to be subtle but firm, soft but strong.

message 45: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “No.”

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Well that is alright , if you do want to talk i am always her for you . You know that right?" She ask as she tries to look deep into his eyes.

message 47: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam looks her in the eye.”I know and I will try to open up but, that isn’t happening today.”

message 48: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “What?”

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I love you Adam , I love you so much . Do you love me adam?"

message 50: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam looks at her confused. "What do you mean y ou love me? You just met me...."

« previous 1