Etheral Academy discussion

Town > Queen's bakery

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp.

message 2: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 1017 comments Mod
Felipe arrived, holding Haruhi's hand as he entered through the door. The smell of baked goods filled his nose and his stomach replied in kind with a low growl. He looked at Haruhi. "What do you wish to eat?" He asked her.

message 3: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “What about a croissant?” Haruhi asked laughing. “You hungry baby?”

message 4: by Quemares (new)

Felipe nodded and smiled sheepishly. "I'm kinda always hungry." He said as he walked up to the counter and ordered some baked goods.

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi followed him and looked around. “What are you getting?”

message 6: by Quemares (new)

"Something I didn't think that they would have but they do." He said as he received the food in a brown bag. He looked at Haruhi. "Where to?"

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Let’s eat here.” Haruhi said as she sat down at a table.

message 8: by Quemares (new)

Felipe sat at the table and opened the bag. He pulled out Haruhi's croissants and also pulled a strange baked good. It looked like hot-dog bread but sealed. Felipe took a bite and from inside, steam poured out along with some cheese and what seemed to be a hot dog, jam and tomato.

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi looked at him. “What is that?” She asked as she took one of the croissants.

message 10: by Quemares (new)

"Chbehhandjdnnf." Felipe said with his mouth full before swallowing and trying again. "Chaparrita. A South American baked good. You want to try it?" As he said this, he offered her one of them.

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Sure.” Haruhi said as she took it. “Do you like it?” She asked.

message 12: by Quemares (new)

Felipe nodded. "I love it." He said with a smile and took another bite, happily continuing to eat.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi looked at the pastry. She took a bite and then handed the rest to Felipe.

message 14: by Quemares (new)

"So....what did you think?" Felipe asked her as he eyed her as she ate.

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Umm.... Its good but, I like my croissants ." Haruhi said as she ate one of her croissants.

message 16: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled and kept on filling his stomach. He wasn't much of a conversationalist at the table. He was kore concentrated on eating.

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiled at Felipe. She held out a croissant to him. "You can have it if you want."

message 18: by Quemares (new)

Felipe shook his head. "That's your food, baby." He said as he smiled at her. "I can't go stealing your food."

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "It is fine. I'm full." Haruhi said. She said as she held it out again.

message 20: by Quemares (new)

Felipe stared at her for sometime before reaching out and taking the croissant. He began eating it happily but with a look of guilt.

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You can have any of my food. Do you want anything else?" she asked as she got up.

message 22: by Quemares (new)

Felipe shook his head as he stood up along with her. "What should we do now?" He asked her.

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I don't know. Maybe squeeze in a class?" Haruhi suggested.

message 24: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments .

message 25: by Quemares (new)

((FUCK! Sorry))

message 26: by Quemares (new)

"What class do you think we should go to?" Felipe asked Haruhi.

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “It’s there a history class?” Haruhi asked.

message 28: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments .

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Are we done?))

message 30: by mewborn • i'm emo, Head Mod (new)

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 2087 comments Mod
Annalisa Grimes walks into Queen's Bakery, and smells the bakerys good smell.
She recently changed out of her running clothes for something more fitting for the mood, a Sunday dress.
She walks up to a table, not wanting to order without her new friend. So instead she waits by pulling out her phone and going on a amazing app called GoodReads.

((mew mew))

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
((Darn, I forgot what character I was, do you remember?))

message 32: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 1051 comments ((You were Ash))

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
((Oh yeah, thanks, your a life savor.))

Ash walks in, looking of the people and sees her friend, sitting at a table playing on her phone, she walks over to her from behind trying to scare her "What are you dong," She yells once she is close, not caring what the others customers in the bakery thought of her.

message 34: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 1051 comments ((No problem))

message 35: by mewborn • i'm emo, Head Mod (new)

Annalisa screams at first, but then starts laughing. Not only at the fact that she just got scared, but also because Ash yelled dong. She has no idea what that means, but it's funny.

((It was supposed to be doing, sorry))

Ash was on the floor laughing, clutching her stomach as she giggled.

message 37: by mewborn • i'm emo, Head Mod (new)

((it's ok, it made me laugh so I couldn't resist but making Anna laugh))

Anna is laughing as she grabs Ash's hand and picks her up off the floor.
"Oh, my. Dear gods."
She laughs one more time before gaining a little more control.
"Ok. So. I was waiting for you to order, would you like to?"

"Umm, I can eat, but I am not really hungry, soo sure, I will get whatever you get," Ash says with a smile.

message 39: by mewborn • i'm emo, Head Mod (new)

Anna nods and gets up. She walks to the counter, already knowing what she wants. Cause they have to have them!
"Excuse me, do you have éclairs?"

((mmm, good choice!!!))

message 41: by mewborn • i'm emo, Head Mod (new)

((I know, right!!)

((We have soo much in in common!!!))

"Let me see," The person behind the counter says, checking the behind the display cases. "Yes, looks like we only have two left though, would you like them both?"

message 44: by mewborn • i'm emo, Head Mod (new)

((true!!))

"I don't mean to be snarky, but yes please!" She smiles.
She turns towards Ash and gives her a thumbs up, as if it is a signal.