What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Charmed Life (Chrestomanci, #1)
This topic is about Charmed Life
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult Fantasy Series, focus on magic, ovals on covers. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Schmitt | 3 comments I read this series twelve years ago and at that point the entire series had already been written. I know that it had a focus on magic and for some reason I remember the fourth one being specifically about a witch but beyond that I really don't have much plot information. The cover of the books looked similar to the edge chronicle in the sense that they had ovals on the cover with something cool inside but that's all I got. I know its vague but any suggestions would be awesome.

Debra H | 1 comments Long shot here, but any chance it is Tamora Pierce’s Circle of Magic series...

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35116 comments Mod
Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce - Debra's suggestion

message 4: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Schmitt | 3 comments I don't believe so there were a lot more books than four I probably should have included that earlier but that's not a bad guess thanks.

message 5: by Lou (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lou Rocama | 436 comments Maybe Chrestomanci? The series numbers move around, but Witch Week was listed fourth for a while, and the covers for that edition are similar:

Witch Week (Chrestomanci, #3) by Diana Wynne Jones
Charmed Life (Chrestomanci, #1) by Diana Wynne Jones The Lives of Christopher Chant (Chrestomanci, #2) by Diana Wynne Jones The Magicians of Caprona (Chrestomanci, #4) by Diana Wynne Jones Mixed Magics Four Tales of Chrestomanci by Diana Wynne Jones

The last two are newer and missed that cover style:

Conrad's Fate (Chrestomanci, #5) by Diana Wynne Jones The Pinhoe Egg (Chrestomanci, #6) by Diana Wynne Jones

message 6: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Schmitt | 3 comments Yes thank you so much you are the best

message 7: by Lou (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lou Rocama | 436 comments ^_^