Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Has Anyone read anything by Heather Graham (AKA: Shannon Drake)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (fruitburt) | 30 comments I picked up this book at K-mart the other day because I was,shopping (do I need another reason?!) And my eye was drawn to the cover. Dust to Dust by Heather Graham. I am really enjoying this book and I think most of the members in this group would as well. The problem I have with this book is that it is the first one in a series and the next one will not be out for a year. There is a list of other books by the author in the front of the book, and some of these books have a few of the characters in the new series. I want to know if anyone has read any of them and ask what did you think? Also, I want to know if anyone has read Dust to Dust? If not, I recommend it, and please someone read it soon so I have someone to talk to about it! Thank you!

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Sermeno (twitterpated) | 5 comments I've read The Seance by Heather Graham (btw I didn't know she had another name...) I really enjoyed the book, it was a good story. A friend from work lent me the book and Im glad I read it. I've been meaning to see what other books she's written, but that just hasn't happened yet. The Seance is the only book of her's I've read so I don't know if some of her characters appear in some of her other books. I will add Dust to Dust to my ever growing To read list, thanks for the recommendation =)

message 3: by Shell (new)

Shell Wright | 8 comments I think I have read all of Heather Graham's books and loved them all. I did read dust to dust and enjoyed it very much.. If you want to read some more of her books try the trilogy of Deadly Gift, Deadly Harvest and Deadly Night.. those are great books about 3 brothers who inherit a house in or around New Orleans I believe...

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Sermeno (twitterpated) | 5 comments I will have to look into her other books. thanks for the recommendation about the triliogy

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 208 comments I have read Beneath A Blood Red Moon
under her shannon Drake name. I liked it and probably will continue with the series.

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber (fruitburt) | 30 comments Thanks for the recommendation for the trilogy they will be added to my to read list. I have Beneath a Blood Red Moon coming from Paperbackswap, so I hope I like it as much as I have been enjoying Dust to Dust.

message 7: by Shell (new)

Shell Wright | 8 comments I loved all her books she wrote as Shannon Drake as well. Most of them go together but can be read as stand alone. they are about a group of paranormal out to save the world.