2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Jemma's 100 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MinJi (new)

MinJi (jemma9read) I'm new in Goodreads Community but I've loved to read books. In 2017, I tried to read 100 books, but even though it's almost the end of 2017, I'm still reading the 87th book.

So, this time next year, I wish I would have read 100 books!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Jemma! But above all I wish you a very happy reading year!

message 3: by MinJi (new)

MinJi (jemma9read) Susy wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Jemma! But above all I wish you a very happy reading year!"

Thank you, Susy. I also wish you have a happy reading year!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jemma wrote: "Susy wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Jemma! But above all I wish you a very happy reading year!"

Thank you, Susy. I also wish you have a happy reading year!"

Thanks Jemma!

message 5: by Lisa (last edited Dec 21, 2017 11:26PM) (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3284 comments 87 books is an amazing accomplishment, Jemma :) Here's to 2018 being the year you reach your 100-book-goal.

Happy reading!

message 6: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Best of luck with your challenge!

message 7: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 8: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 9: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!