A Galaxy Far, Far Away (A Star Wars Roleplay) discussion

Chat and Roleplay Request

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lord (new)

Lord Warlock (strikelightning) | 67 comments Mod
Have a chat, get to know each other. Discuss whatever you want, this place is entirely free reign, and is a good place to pop in to ask people whether they want to RP.

message 2: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 30 comments This looks really good! I'm trying to make a character right now, but I'm struggling with finding a face claim

message 3: by Lord (new)

Your face claim is perfect! And I can always help if you need it - hopefully this will be a good RP, it's a pretty diverse world after all. Look forward to playing with you! I love your CL one so far!

message 4: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 30 comments Thanks! I look forward to playing with you, too. I'm going to try to finish my character up soon. I think she just needs some polish. I'm open to suggestions if you have any!

message 5: by Lord (new)

She's perfect so far, honestly can't fault her.

message 6: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 30 comments Haha, thanks! Her history's kind of short, but I think it might stay that way, lol. She doesn't have a very wild backstory

message 7: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 30 comments Alright, I think she's done!

message 8: by Lord (new)

A good character doesn't need wild or tragic backstories to be a good and complex character - I'll go have a read of her now!

message 9: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 30 comments Maeva looks so good! Do you want to roleplay?

message 10: by Lord (new)

Yeah! Who of mine would you like to RP with?

message 11: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 30 comments I think it would make the most sense to start out with Lydra and Maeva, although I definitely want to do a roleplay with El'kina at some point

message 12: by Lord (new)

I was thinking those two as well, because they'll work together - I'll go ahead and drop her down somewhere and let you know where!

message 13: by Lord (new)

Yavin 4, the X Wing Workshop

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 1 comments sup