Etheral Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Welcome Back Ball > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp for the ball.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "It won't. What if I make it so foggy that no one can see?" Kaoru asked. "It isn't going to happen. Even if it does the other person will calm us down. " He said as he hugged her. "We are in this together."

message 3: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Same... But, we know how to dance.." Kaoru said as he turned her around and began to slow dance with her.

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Why not?" he said as he spun her.

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru smiled. "It is much quieter."

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Do you?" he asked.

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru kissed her forehead. "It is perfect."

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Thank you. You are a good dancer too."

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "You are doing great." he said.

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru chuckled. He dipped her after she finished twirling.

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I went to a dance school. They let me in for free...." Kaoru said smiling.

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Do you know how to salsa?" Kaoru asked.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru moves away from Rose and did some fancy moves.

((I didn't either...))

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru spins and claps.

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru smiles. "I forgot the rest of the moves.." he said.

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Yeah." he said as he put his hand on her hip and took her other hand.

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru pulled back. "Do you want to eat? The buffet is supposed to be very good. "

message 18: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru kissed Rose. "Great, let's go. "

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments Harley walked gracefully into the courtyard , as moon brought light to her face she turned to see Adam walking in union with her footsteps .

message 20: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam moves swiftly to keep up with Harley. “Do you want to dance?” He asked as he held out his hand for him.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She looks up as he asks the question she has always hoped for

"Yes " She says with a smile as she takes his soft hand .

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam put his other hand on her waist and pulled her closer. “You are so beautiful in your dress.”

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments As Adams hand touches her waist chills spread all over her body like a plague

" And if i didn't have such a ball gown , if i wore rags ..... what would i be then?"

message 24: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “You would still be the fairest of them all.” Adam said smiling.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments She tries to hide her smile but the power of it is to strong .

" I am sorry i keep on getting lost in your eyes" she says as she holds on tighter to his hand

message 26: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam smiles. “ You like them?”

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I feel safe when i look at them." She say while she can't pull away her gaze.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Did I say something wrong " She said with a unsure look upon her face.

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "No. Why would you say that???" Adam asked.

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments ((You didn't answer back , just wondering.))

" Never mind, Do you feel safe here?" She said with a look only she could understand.

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Oh... I thought I sent something...))

"Do you?" Adam asked.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I don't know , i thought being here with my own kind i would . But if you think about it all of us pilled into one place together sets a huge target for our predators . How do you feel Adam?"

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "We are all here to help us control our powers... And, it happens to be near the government headquarters. "

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Maybe I am just over thinking it." She say quite unsurely .

" When did you feel when you first discovered your powers." She asks Adam .

message 35: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "When I was 7. I got them around the same time as my twin. "

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Ohhh yeah Ryan ..... I got mine when i was 12." She says as her stomach growls .

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Is someone hungry???" Adam asked teasingly.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I just remembered i haven't eaten since breakfast ." She says with a giggle.

message 39: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Really? That's all?" he asked. "I normally skip breakfast...."

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Life of a Basket ball player.. huh" She teases .

message 41: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Yup." Adam said smiling.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Shall we see what they have on the menu ?" She ask Adam

message 43: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "There is a menu??" Adam asked surprised.

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "No that is just my way of saying Lets go eat " She says with a laugh as she takes his hand making him follow her .

(( You can go first this time))

message 45: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Is there a thread that is free???))

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments ((It hasnt been used in 16 hours lol)) The buffet i mean

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments The first buffet table is open

message 48: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((The first table is good. I'm gonna post there.))

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments ((Okay))

message 50: by Sarah (last edited Dec 29, 2017 02:27PM) (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments Harley walks out into the courtyard , Who was she kidding she has no dorm to go back to where was she to go.

Then she remembered her friend Bay .So she getup and walks briskly to her dorm .

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.