Etheral Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Welcome Back Ball > Ballroom 1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp for the ball.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi walked into the ballroom. She began to become nervous and ice began to form around her feet.

message 3: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 1017 comments Mod
Felipe walked from behind Haruhi and gently put his arms around her. "There is no need to be nervous." He said as he noticed the ice beneath her feet. "I'm here."

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiled and the ice melted. "Your right... I guess I'm just nervous because this is my first ball."

message 5: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled and whispered into her ear. "Want to know a secret?" He asked her. "It is my first ball, too." With that last comment, he span her around so that she would face him. "I'm nervous, too." He said with a smile.

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "But, this is my first time at a school dance...." Haruhi said nervously. "I don't know how to dance. It is gonna be a disaster!"

message 7: by Quemares (new)

Felipe grabbed both of her hands and put them on his shoulder. Then, he rested his hands on her waist and smiled. "Just relax, and go along with me." Felipe said. "If we are both bad, then maybe they won't notice."

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Ok..." Haruhi said as she rested her head on Felipe's shoulder. "It isn't my fault if I step on your feet. "

message 9: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled as he held her and started to slow dance with her. "You can't step on feet that are not there." He said as he nodded down. His feet had melted into a thin fog. "This is more to protect you than me. I don't want to step on you."

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi looked down at the fog. "You didn't have to do that. It couldn't hurt that much. I have felt a lot worse..."she said as she looked up at him.

message 11: by Quemares (new)

Felipe shrugged. "I won't step on you, you won't step on me." He said, as he held her tightly. The music was calming and was really on point for the moment. He looked down at her and smiled warmly. "I will keep you safe with all my might." Felipe looked into her eyes. "I love you."

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Good, because I don't want to lose you again. " she said as she looked into his eyes. "I love you too Felipe. I love you to the stars and back." she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

message 13: by Quemares (new)

Felipe smiled and kept dancing with her. To be fair, it wasn't a disaster as they thought it would end up like. "You know..." He said as he looked deep into Haruhi's eyes. "We're not that bad dancers...."

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
((they are so cute together))

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Are you sure about that? No one is here to see us.”

message 16: by Quemares (new)

Felipe shrugged and chuckled. "It doesn't matter." He said as he looked around. "We are the only ones that can judge us." He smiled at her.

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiles. "When do you think everyone else will come?"

message 18: by Quemares (new)

Felipe shrugged. "I'm guessing they are all getting ready." He said as his eyes rested on Haruhi. "We will probably be alone for some time."

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I believe we do. " she said as she kissed his cheek.

message 20: by Quemares (new)

Felipe touched foreheads with Haruhi and smiled. Their faces were so close to each other that their noses were touching. "There's nowhere else I would rather be right now." He said to her. "With you, here, this close. It's perfect."

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Really? " she says. " Nothing can ruin this. " she said as she kissed him.

message 22: by Quemares (new)

Felipe closed his eyes and kissed her back. He hugged her closer and enjoyed every second of the kiss. He hadn't felt this loved in forever and he was filled with warmth as he once again started loving someone else, and that someone loved him back.

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. "Someone else is here." she mutters as Ms. Moonlight enters. Ms.Moonlight sees what they are doing and backs out of the room.

message 24: by Quemares (new)

Felipe looked around and just caught a glance of Ms. Moonlight backing out of the room. He sighed and looked at Haruhi. "We are going to get in trouble, aren't we?" He asked Haruhi as he smiled at her.

message 25: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Who was it?" she asked.

message 26: by Quemares (new)

"Ms Moonlight." Felipe said as he looked back at the place she had come through. He chuckled. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care if I get in trouble."

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "She won't get us in trouble." she said as she laid her head on his shoulder again.

message 28: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled. "You believe so?" He asked her as he hugged her tightly. His face cracked into a wide smile and he sighed. "Well, no matter. Hey, you think there are things to eat around here?" He asked her as his stomach started growling.

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Yeah. I think there is a buffet. " Haruhi said laughing. "Are you hungry?" she teased.

message 30: by Quemares (new)

Felipe smiled nervously at Haruhi and nodded. "I'm a little bit hungry." He said and his stomach as in cue, growled a bit louder. "Maybe more than a bit."

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiled. "Do you want to go?" she asked.

message 32: by Quemares (new)

Felipe nodded. "I believe so." He said as he materialized his feet and touched ground. He kissed Haruhi and smiled at her. "Lead the way, m'lady."

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi takes him to the first buffet table.

message 34: by Quemares (new)

((First Buffet Table?))

message 35: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Yes))

message 36: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly put her other hand on Ash's wrist. "I do. Do you?" she asked.

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Self taught." Holly said beaming.

message 38: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((If you want))

"Thanks." she said. "You are pretty good. "

message 39: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((But, I did... Kaoru said he was a ladies man...))

Holly smiled. "Did you come to the ball with someone?" she asked.

message 40: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly laughed. "Kaoru is gonna take care of Rose. I can tell. He cares a lot." I can't believe her proposed.

message 41: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly just smiled. I want to tell him... Ugh..

message 42: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Oh.. Same." she said. "Do you know when Kaoru and Rose met ?" she asked.

message 43: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ".... Are you sure about that? " Holly asked.

message 44: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Umm.. No actually I think it has been shorter than that....." Holly said looking away.

message 45: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Nevermind. " she said.

message 46: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I don't want your sister mad at me. She can be scary...."

message 47: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "She didn't tell me. I saw something that Kaoru did..."

message 48: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "He gave her an apple." Holly said as she stepped back away from Ash.

message 49: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "It matters a lot." she said.

message 50: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "It ancient greek it means something very important."

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.