Hooked on Books discussion

Games > Tell Us A Secret

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sarah, Head Mistress (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 213 comments Mod

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 279 comments Secrets?

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 374 comments what is this thread about, exactly???

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 279 comments Are we supposed to be sharing secrets?

message 5: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Milo   | 772 comments Mod
Well I'll answer that. Yes, this thread is to share secrets! (Your welcome Sarah lol)

message 6: by Sarah, Head Mistress (new)

I am sorry , i have been crazy busy , but i am gonna get back into the game.

message 7: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

I'll share a secret. So last year I got into a car accident, nothing major. Im still alive, *sarcastic cheer* I hit my head on the side of the car. I saw every dead person flash before my eyes. And now.... I see dead people. I know it sounds crazy but its true. I woke up with scratches on my chest and arms. Someone pushed me while I was in the shower. I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE!!!!!!!

message 8: by Jenny, Poetry Pro (new)

Jenny Clark | 238 comments Mod
Aly, imagine a bubble around yourself that is un breakable and when you see one get close to you imagine to being blocked by the bubble. It will take a little bit to work while you sleep, but it will work

message 9: by Jenny, Poetry Pro (new)

My secret- I wish I could go to college to be a marine biologist, but it won't happen.

message 10: by Sarah, Head Mistress (new)

I have always wanted to be a Marine Biologist , now i am just shooting for being a professional photographer. Go under my photos in my profile there are a few pics i think of my photography .

message 11: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Jenny wrote: "Aly, imagine a bubble around yourself that is un breakable and when you see one get close to you imagine to being blocked by the bubble. It will take a little bit to work while you sleep, but it wi..."

Thanks Jenny, so much. :)

message 12: by Jenny, Poetry Pro (new)

Cool Sarah and no prob Aly. I have dealt with it too, mostly when I was younger but I have always sensed spirits so I learned how to block them

message 13: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Well, it worked for a little bit. Then I got suuupppperrrr freaked out and I was up until 3 am. *yawns*

message 14: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I reached puberty when I was 9. That is when my voice started go deeper and then hair grew on my mustache.

message 15: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Well that was unexpected...

Secrets? Okay, um.....

Im secretly a black dude. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just Kidding. Its an inside joke me and my mates have. :)

Phoenix~They/Them I would share a secret but I don't think I have any

message 17: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Same.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 374 comments I secretly identify as a toaster.

Phoenix~They/Them If I did, it'd be against the no LGBT rules so I can't

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 374 comments come on, no one will judge.

Phoenix~They/Them I can't break the rules tho

message 22: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

I am secretly a secret agent for a secret society called the Illumitati.

message 23: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Thats it. *changes rules*

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 374 comments I am also, remember that toaster you saw on the counter in the break room Aly? yeah that was me.

Phoenix~They/Them But wouldn't you get in trouble Aly?

message 26: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

OMG REALLY? NO WONDER MY TOAST WOULDNT TOAST!

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 374 comments Yeah, sorry about that, I thought you where that butt hole tod.

message 28: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

MWAHAHAHA Read the rules now.

Phoenix~They/Them Well, I was gonna say that today I am a guy

message 30: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) ((Did you see who I'd marry, kiss or kill?))

Phoenix~They/Them Ok, this may be a bit personal for me but I never realize this. GIRLS ONLY unless you wanna see or are curious(view spoiler)

message 32: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

I'm going to put this as weirdly as possible. That's perfectly fine.

Phoenix~They/Them Sorry for weirding you out

message 34: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Nope youre fine

message 35: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) That is called butch. When a female sees themselves of an opposite sex.

Phoenix~They/Them No. Im gender fluid. I sometimes feel male and I sometimes feel female. I usually dress according to the gender I feel

message 37: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) But you are female, right?

Phoenix~They/Them GenderFluid: denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.

Phoenix~They/Them Rumell wrote: "But you are female, right?"

I was born female but my pronouns shift from she/her, he/him, they/them. I feel like a guy so therefore I'm a he/him

Phoenix~They/Them I don't mean to confuse you Harley

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 374 comments That is ok, I get confused easily.

Phoenix~They/Them Genderfluid is confusing, I know

Phoenix~They/Them I'll stop talking, sorry

message 46: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

I actually understand. In my health class we learned about this. You must have got the third wash when you were in your mothers uterus.

The third wash is when you feel like a guy
The 2nd is when you like females
The 1st is when you look like a guy

Phoenix~They/Them What?

message 48: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Sorry if that made you uncomfortable.

Phoenix~They/Them No Im just confused

message 50: by Milo, The Next In Charge (new)

Yeah I didnt really get it either.

So every fetus starts off as a female. Then if you get the 1st wash (Ik it sound creepy) you look like a male, and so on. If you feel like a guy you probably only got the 3rd wash. Its possible.

« previous 1 3